The End

Latrell Pov)

          I woke up I went upstairs to see Anthony falling asleep I looked over at Maya. She was in her human state or whatever you call it she looked peaceful. Anthony got up and walked downstairs I stayed their with Maya as I saw her waking up. "I had the weirdest dream and.. Oh its real." She said sighing and sitting up. I sat beside of her she frowned. "You smell..different." She said making a weird face I looked at her confused. "You smell sorta like Anthony but stronger." She said staring at the ceiling. "That's because he is dead." Anthony said walking into my room. "What do you mean by that?" We both asked confused. "He's like me you retards." He said leaning against my door. "Oh," Was all Maya said she didn't say anything else I still didn't understand. "Your a vampire." She whispered  in my ear knowing I was slow. I nodded. 

Marlex Pov) 

   I woke up and I saw Maya was gone. "Maya!" I yelled. I rushed to Unique and Jordyn. "She's gone!" I yelled in their face Unique immediately stood up and walked outside he looked around. I could tell by the red on his face he was really mad. He handed me a knife. "Keep this in your pocket Marlex." He told me he grabbed his phone. I remembered he could track her he gave Jordyn a gun. "Are we going to need weapons?" I asked putting the knife in my pocket. We started walking following the signal. "Yes I thing you will." He said he turned into the grayish wolf Unique sped off Leaving me and Jordyn to follow.

Anthony Pov)

  I sensed something it was a wolf. "Guess get up." I said grabbing my pistol I walked downstairs Latrell and Maya followed behind me. I stepped outside first to make sure it was safe. I told them it was safe I had gotten the tracker off Maya. I put my pistol in my pocket not needing to use it. "Hey uh.. Latrell your eyes are red." Maya said stopping I walked over to him. I pulled something out of my pocket and gave it to him. "What is this?" He asked. "Just drink it Okay." I told him he drunk it and continued walking. I went over to Maya and picked her up. "I can walk." She said frustrated. I told Latrell to run I saw the gray colored wolf I ran carrying Maya I should have let him carry Maya. I heard it snarling and growling. We jumped on top of a white house I heard other voices. "Jordyn?" Latrell  said confused. He was shooting at us. "Some friends." I said sarcastically Latrell rolled his eyes dogging the shots. I put Maya down on the roof the wolf jumped passed me knocking Maya on the ground. I jumped down to help her. "Maya are you okay?" I asked her keeping the wolf away its teeth were close to my head I tried fighting it. Maya stood up Latrell was down on the ground punching and fighting Marlex or whatever his name was. I saw him pull out a knife I tried to help Latrell but I was fighting the wolf. I threw the wolf Maya was already over their with Latrell.

Latrell Pov)

    Marlex Smirked he had a knife I backed away. He ran towards me I closed my eyes backing up I heard the knife go threw but I didn't feel it. I heard a body drop to the ground but it wasn't me everyone got quiet I opened my eyes Maya was on the ground bleeding out. I nee'd down to her. "M-Maya?" I stuttered. "Shh Latrell its going to be fine.." She replied reaching up and touching my face. "Your going to be fine." I said picking her up. I kissed her on the forehead. "Just know I love you.." She closed her eyes. "Maya!" I screamed I could not fight the tears the came down my face. I went to Anthony. "Is she dead?" I asked yelling. He nodded slowly. I cried even more. I can't belive Maya's dead its all over.