Chapter 2

There was a silent pause then I heard people breathing hard and heavy. Where am I? Its very cold and very quiet. I can't see anything. There must be something wrapped around my eyes and my mouth because I can't scream. I then heard Anthony's voice well not really his voice but I heard him struggling. I had my hands tied to a chair I can feel the roughness of the chair against my arm. I tried screaming but it was muffled. "Shut the hell up no one can hear you." The mysterious voice said. I recognize the voice but I couldn't figure it out right now. "Maya your so dumb you haven't figured it out yet.." The voice continued. "You should know me we have a long history together. I am your ex best friend. We used to be in love." I kicked him he was right in front of me. "Dammit Maya. No more games." "Don't fucking touch her." I heard Anthony's voice. My guess is that he wasn't tied up anymore or he broke out of it. I heard a gun being reloaded and the cloth on my mouth was moved. "Don't try anything I will shoot you." The voice said I couldn't figure out the voice was. I heard Latrell calling my phone it was his ring-tone I couldn't answer it being tied up and all. Instead the Mystery man answered it. "Hello." I heard his speak calmly into the phone. "Unique? How did you get Maya's phone? Is she okay?"  I stopped listening after he said Unique why is he doing this to us? "Help!" I screamed. "Maya!" he screamed back. I then felt someone slap me hard against my face I couldn't see still Anthony yelled. "I said don't fucking touch her!" I could hear them fighting. The tie around my eyes slipped off Anthony had my phone he pulled my arm Unique was on the ground so were his friends. We ran outside. We were in someone's home Anthony kept telling me to run faster. But I was still feeling drugged. He carried me we didn't know where we were going and for some reason Anthony still didn't want to tell the police about what just happened but I wasn't going to argue with him. I used Anthony's phone to call Latrell. "Latrell Its me Maya I'm Okay now. Are you at your house?" "Yes I'm in my front yar-" Anthony's phone died. We were a block away from Latrell's house.

   When we made it Anthony let me walk I still felt like collapsing on the ground in front of me. I saw Latrell I gave him a hug I could see Anthony getting frustrated but he didn't have his other half but I had mine. Luckily Latrell's mom was out of town for a while. "So what exactly happened tell me everything." I sighed Anthony really told him what happened. I just sat their wanting this to be over. I don't know even if he is searching or looking for us. Latrell turned to me "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.Where there is love there is life." He was reading quotes from his phone. "Hey um. Can I borrow some clothes?" Anthony asked Latrell, Unique had taken our bags the only thing we had was our cell phones and money but we need to keep it. We both followed Latrell to his room. He let me use phone charger. 

No Pov:

Maya layed on Latrell's bed she fastly fell asleep. "Okay don't leave Maya alone by herself. Okay?" Anthony told Latrell he nodded in agreement. They both had the same objective to keep her out of harms way. Anthony's phone rang but it was a private number. He answered it anyway, "You think you can just beat me up? Huh? I will find you and kill you." He hung up the phone but Latrell heard everything that he said. "We can't stay here. We need to go to my friends Jordyn's house I don't think that his parents are home." Latrell told Anthony. They exchanged glances because Maya was asleep. Latrell carried he down the stairs Anthony suggested waking her up but Latrell said she looked peaceful and would need her rest. 

"Hey Latrell!" It was Latrell's friend Marlex. "Oh, Hey Marlex." Latrell replied he was getting tired of carrying Maya. "Hey Latrell you should let me carry her. You aren't that strong." He joked. He let Marlex carry Maya even though he didn't really want to see someone else carry his girlfriend. Anthony was upset that he didn't get to carry Maya, he loved to show off how strong he was. Marlex started to run they followed him. "Marlex. What are you doing?" Latrell asked. "Ha ha. Sorry Latrell but I have direct orders from Unique to bring her to him. I hope you can forgive me." Marlex was picking up speed he hopped into a van Latrell saw Unique. Anthony held up his gun. "I will shoot you." Marlex held Maya where he was aiming. "You mean her." The van drove away. "Damn, Son of a bitch!" "What the hell Latrell!" Anthony yelled. When Latrell turned around Anthony disappeared. Okay I don't know what do now. Latrell thought to himself. "Hey Stop daydreaming come on!" Anthony yelled. "Where the fuck did you get the car?!" "No time come on!" Latrell hopped into the Toyota Camry. "Why did you let him hold Maya? You dumb ass." Anthony yelled driving he was trying to keep his focus because he didn't know how to drive. "Look he was my friend I didn't know there is no need for name calling the important thing is that we get her back I don't even know why he would want her in the first place." Latrell replied back. "I do." Anthony sighed. "But now isn't the time."