| Chapter Twenty-Five : I'm Yours, And You're Mine {Epilogue} |

Those big blue eyes bore into mine, glistening and sparkling. My breath hitched in my throat; a lump formed. I could hardly swallow. He started leaning in, that or I was imagining things. His nose brushed against mine like an Eskimo kiss, but stopped. Our foreheads touched. I felt electricity stream through my forehead, butterflies started forming in my stomach. Our breathing was in sync.

His arms started wrapping around my waist as he pulled me even closer, brushing his lips teasingly against mine. Then his lips cascaded with mine, his plump pink lips moved in sync with mine. His teeth found their way to my bottom lip, biting it ever so softly yet tenderly. I felt my lips go on fire from the spark. He smirked lightly before continuing. I knew what he wanted.

I kissed him back softly; teasing his every fiber. His throat growled at the back in frustration. I smirked as I wrapped my arms around his neck, messing up his perfectly dirty blonde hair. His quiff was still perfectly positioned in the middle of his head like usual, although the back of his hair was getting messed up by my long fingers. I kept teasing him more, knowing just where I wanted him. This time the tables were turned. I had him at my fingertips. I knew how to make him mad. Beyond mad.

He groaned softly as his tongue traced across my lips, sending chills all over. The way he kissed me gave me a feeling, a new feeling. A feeling of knowing I was his. Soon, before we knew it, the clock ticked from 11:59 to 12:01, ignoring midnight and skipping straight towards the New Year. I smiled lightly as our kiss slowly halted to an end for now, our foreheads touching lightly as our noses were inches apart. I stretched a few inches towards Alex and rubbed our noses together in almost an Eskimo kiss. Even when our noses touched, it was amazing. I knew there was no such thing as a spark, but my mind kept reminding me that there was one – deep down, maybe not a true electric spark, but there was a spark.

"You're mine." He whispered huskily. I returned his whisper by closing my eyes and smiling gently as he held me close.

"I'm yours, and you're mine." I whispered almost breathlessly. My chest wanted desperately to rise and fall at a speedy pace, but I wasn't about to let Alex see. Not when he was barely breathing fast at all.

He rubbed our noses together again before he sat back on the couch. I sat back and leaned against Alex, resting my head gently on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around me an held me close. We continued to watch the New Years in New York City for a while before we switched the channel and started to watch something else. It was a Christmas movie – one of my favorites, Elf. It was just starting too, wonderful timing, huh?

Alex was about to change the channel before I cried out, "No! Wait... Can we watch this, pleeeaaasssee?"

He chuckled lightly before he nodded and put the remote down. We sat there, watching Elf as we cuddled together.

Our Christmas was just as good as the New Years right now – Alex and I spent the day with my parents as we opened gifts, watched It's a Wonderful Life together on the couch and chairs, and drank eggnog as we ate sugar and chocolate chip cookies that seemed to just melt in your mouth. Once we had finished doing that, Alex took me for a little walk. We gazed at the gorgeously decorated Christmas tree in a little store before we walked to the park. In that little park was a gazebo with a few steps to get into it. You could lean against the railings and gaze up at the sky and watch the birds fly by, or you could stare at the scenery that was among you. But for the Christmas holiday, the town had put mistletoe on the ceiling of the gazebo. Alex grabbed my hand and stood in the middle of the little gazebo and stared into my eyes with passion. He grinned before he pointed with his free hand and looked slightly up to the ceiling as I did the same. I giggled to myself as I realized we were standing right below the mistletoe. Alex shot me a half grin before he leaned towards me and kissed me softly, his lips moving in sync with mine as he bit my lower lip and gently tugged before we pulled away.