A Christmas To Remember

After transformation, Maxanarda Evanna stretched out her long arms, but soon enough began coughing dust.
"I think it's best we deal with your congestion now, Maxanarda." Ratchet advised. She gave a couple nods,
"I suppose you're right." She agreed relentlessly.
"Wow! They look so much alike! You guys weren't kidding when you said twins! Apart from Maxa's beast features of course." Miko just had to comment with a beaming smile on her face.
"The tails are still wicked." Jack added.
"Even with all her beast features, I can still see the resemblance." Noted Agent Fowler. Maxanarda looked to Optimus, and gestured her helm for him to stand by her. He walked up, and then simply stood next to her. Smokescreen just didn't have the words what so ever.
"Oh oh do something cool!" Miko desired eagerly, waving her fists back and forth in small motions. Maxanarda knew just what to do, and without warning, turned her right servo into its three-bladed sword, turning to slash it down on Optimus' shoulder. He dodged and attempted to trip her down, but she leapt up to avoid the swipe of his leg. In turn, Maxa swiped him down with her leg after a spin of her body. Seconds before he hit the ground, she bent down and grabbed his right servo, soon lifting him back up gently. He suddenly revealed his one-bladed sword on his right servo, and attempted to catch her off guard. Her reflexes acted quickly, and blocked his sword with her three. The two then forcefully swiped their swords down, a loud 'shing' type sound emitting when they did so, before both spun around and attempted another hit at each other. Once again catching blades in front of their face plates before either could strike. After that, each of their swords turned back into their normal servos, and shook hands. 
"Woah..." Smokescreen and Miko commented at once. The siblings turned to face the group,
"I hope that satisfied you Miko, lass." Maxanarda spoke.
"It sure did!" She responded.
"Hey, Maxanarda?" Asked Raff.
"Yes, lad?" She asked in return, looking at him now with a gentle expression.
"Do you think...you and Optimus...could place the angel on the top of our tree?" He asked politely and curiously, glancing over to the tree. Both Titans looked to it as well, then to each other,
"Indeed we can." They spoke in unison. Raff's face lit up with a smile as bright as the tree's lights itself, while Maxanarda offered out her right servo to him. He carefully climbed on, and stood on her hand until it was placed near her shoulder. He got the idea, and climbed onto her shoulder before sitting down on it. She follows the group over to the tree, and June picks up the angel from its box. Even the predacons followed, wondering what was happening as they looked at the tree puzzled. Optimus knelt down, June then putting the angel on his servo he offered out to the mother. He rose back up to a standing position, grabbing one side of the angel with the very tip of his digits, letting Maxanarda do the same with the other side. Slowly, yet casually, the twins lightly placed the angel on top of the large tree together.
"Welcome home, Maxanarda Evanna." Optimus spoke, looking at the angel, then up at his beloved sister.
"I would not want to be anywhere else, Optimus Prime."