The Return To Base

"Holy scraplets!" Shouted Smokescreen, while the expressions on the humans said it all. Agent Fowler had shown up while the mission took place, so he was there to see it unfold as well.
"What in Uncle Sam's beard is that?" He questioned once they eventually brought in Maxanarda's stasis pod. No one responded until they opened the lid to her pod,
"That, is Maxanarda Evanna. My twin sister." Optimus then answered.
"Uh, dude, she barely looks like you. She's a beast!" Pointed out Miko.
"This is not her only form, Miko." He simply responded while they gently lifted her up and out of the pod onto a flat medical table.
"We will need to carefully ease her out of stasis, better than a jolting awakening." Ratchet commented as he hooked up certain equipment.
"Wo wait, she's still alive?!" Asked the hopeful Smokescreen.
"Yes Smoke. She's still alive." Arcee answered, slightly aggravated. Smokescreen could hardly contain his excitement.
"It will be a moment, but she should awaken soon." Ratchet spoke.
"What about those three?" Arcee asked.
"We don't have to worry about them. Maxanarda will wake them up for us." The medic answered. Arcee wondered what he meant, but decided to simply wait and see.
"To pass the time, how bout we add more decorations to the tree huh?" June encouraged the kids. They nodded, walking over to the boxes of decorations with her and opening them. Ratchet now kept his optics on his medical monitors, eyeing Evanna's spark activity and current energon flow.