POSITIVE.

ELIZABETH'S POV

"TESSA, ARE YOU sure you're okay?" Scarlett asked, her ear to the bathroom door.

"Yeah!" Came her response, "Just a little sick, that's all."

"You don't sound-" she was cut off by another violent heave as Tessa threw up into the toilet. "-okay..." Scarlett and Liz exchanged a worried glance as the toilet flushed and she opened the door.

"I'm okay, guys, really," she said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Alright, Stars, as long as your good." Liz sighed pulling her best friend into a hug.

Tessa smiled before walking past them and into the living room. "When did Anthony say he'd be back with the food?"

"In about ten minutes?" Scarlett guessed following her and sitting down in the grey love seat.

"Well I feel like I could eat for two people, so it would be much appreciated if he would hurry up." Tess mumbled, laughing slightly.

Liz leaned against the chair behind Scar, looking at their friend who bent down to slide the Star Wars DVD into the player. She winced slightly as she straightened, briefly touching her hand to her stomach.

She dimmed the lights and pressed play. "I'll be back, I'm going to grab a drink," Tessa said.

"Take your time, I need to pee," Liz told her. She blew a bubble with her gum and it popped with a loud bang.

"You have fun with that," Scarlett laughed.

"I will thank you," Liz walked down the hall and to the bathroom, flicking on the light and closing the door behind her. She glanced at herself in the mirror, fixing her ponytail.

She leaned down to spit her gum into the garbage when she caught sight of something. She froze for a second as a chilling feeling came over her. Liz bent over and picked it up. When she flipped it over, she gasped and quickly rushed out of the bathroom.

Scarlett looked over her shoulder as Liz appeared beside her. "Done peeing already?"

"Scarlett!"

"What?" She turned and looked closely at her friend. "You look pale, which is saying something since your normally pale."

She held up the pregnancy test as Tessa walked back in holding a iced tea and two beers. They both turned to look at her.

"What are you guys looking at?" She asked placing the beers in front of Liz and Scarlett.

"When were you going to tell us you were pregnant?"