KFC.

SEBASTIAN'S POV

SEBASTIAN RUBBED A towel through his wet hair, drying it as he walked out of the bathroom and towards his room. Once inside, he pulled on a white tee shirt and grey sweats. He draped the towel around his neck and was headed towards the kitchen when his doorbell rang.

Seb walked towards the door and when he opened it, a shriek welcomed him. "Uncle Sebby!"

His face broke out into a smile as he squatted down in front of Lelia. She jumped into his arms as she peppered him with kisses. "I've missed you so much!" She shrieked.

Sebastian wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tightly. "I've missed you more." He looked up at Tessa who held up two big KFC bags. "Hey," he said.

She smiled. "Hey, getting this was a struggle with this one," she jerked her chin at Leila who still clung to Sebastian, "Smack talking the cashier."

"He was being dumb!" She said, defensively.

He rolled his eyes, laughing and he stood up, letting Tessa in. Lelia kicked off her shoes and ran into the living room to watch TV while Tessa and Sebastian went into the kitchen.

He went into the fridge and pulled out two beers and ginger ale for Lelia. He sat them on the counter as Tessa took out the food from the take out bags.

Lelia's laughter could be heard from the kitchen as she watched her favourite show, Ellen. Seb sat at the counter as Tessa took a sip of her drink.

"How've you been?" He asked.

She smiled and tied her loose hair into a half bun before answering. "Super drained. I got Leila around five and now I feel like I've been running a marathon."

Sebastian laughed, "That's the deal with kids."

Tessa stole a fry from the bucket before looking him up and down. She quirked her eyebrow. "I could see you as a good father," she smirked and sipped her drink.

Sebastian laughed, slightly blushing. The over head lights casted shadows on his face which made him look even more embarrassed. His eyes found hers once more. "When I meet her, I guess," His brown irises were sad. He had broken up a year ago with Margo and it really affected him.

Tessa walked over and wrapped her arms around her best friend. "It's time to move on Seb," She whispered.

He sighed into her hair. "I really thought she was the one, Cantaloupe." She pulled away, squeezing his shoulder. "I did too,"

Lelia ran into the kitchen and placed her hand on her hips. "I'm hungry!"

Sebastian smiled at the five year old. "We were just about to come in,"

"Well, come on then!" She said. Lelia turned and marched back into the living room.

-

Sebastian picked up the sleeping child and the walked towards his bedroom. He lay Leila down on his bed and pulled a blanket up around her. She sighed in her sleep and he couldn't help but smile.

He kissed her forehead and turned to leave when he spotted Tessa. She leaned against the door smiled at him.

"You'd be an excellent dad," she whispered as he stood in front of her. He could make out all her facial features from the hallway light. Her eyes seemed to glow golden as she laughed softly. "You're not disagreeing with me?"

Sebastian rolled his eyes and pushed her out into the hall so he could quietly close the door. "Like I said earlier, when I find her; when I find the right woman,"

Tessa collapsed on the couch, unpausing the marathoned show. "Whatever you say, Seb, whatever you say,"

Sebastian sat beside and sipped his beer before pausing the show again. "What about you? How are you after Kyle?"

Tessa froze and he flinched. "Sorry, I'm sorry! I forgot, touchy subject!"

She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "You know what? I'm okay, I'm over him. It's okay,"

Sebastian smiled at his best friend. "I'm glad, you really deserve someone special, Tess."

"You do too, Seb."

-

(A/N)

they deserve each other.

-