18. HOMECOMING Pt. 2

Hello guys, I'm writing a new book titled Unconditional Love, and I am not sure if anyone likes it as much as Star, so I'm asking if you guys could just read and comment my new book, that'll be very helpful thank you. Here's your new chapter by the way!

------------------------------------

"Aubrey, you look beautiful tonight I have to say", Brandon whispered in my ear as our bodies were just millimeters apart.

"Thank you you you look really good and you smell very good", I whispered back making eye contact with him to show him that I really meant it.

"So, are you mad Nick didn't take you to homecoming? ", Brandon laughed in my ear.

"No, just a little disappointed maybe, but no", I stated nonchalantly.

"Well, you don't have to ever worry about me letting you down unless it deals with homework", he joked and caused us both to laugh.

"Brandon you're a mess", I joked with him.

"So are you", he spat back at me.

"Really?", I asked fake pouting.

"Naw, but you're gorgeous", he said in my ear and tightened his grip on my back. The way he held me gave me chills...good chills.

"Hmm, someone's trying to be smooth, huh?"

"Is it working?" he asked in a small voice.

"Maybe."

"Maybe, this'll work", he said and,leaned down and started to kiss me our lips a millimeter away to my surprise Nick interrupted.

"Hmm, may I have this dance with the beautiful lady?"he asked as he held his hand out for me to take.

"Yeah, I'll just go get some punch" Brandon said with a disappointed face and tone.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked annoyed that he interrupted our dance.

"Interrupt the kiss you two were gonna have? Yes, yes I did you're my girl. You're not even happy to see me here, are you?"

"Nick, I am", I said as I burried my head into his chest.

"No you're not", he pouted.

"Babe, I am. I thought you weren't coming", I said as I put my hand on his face and looked him in the eye to show him I was serious.

"Okay", he said giving me a half smile. His blue eyes twinkled and he kissed me deeply. But out of the corner of my eye I saw Brandon's hurt face, and Nick smiled when he saw it.

"You knew he was there didn't you?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah, I did but does it matter you're my girlfriend not his. I should be able to kiss you wherever and whenever I want to kiss you", he said with a cocky attitude.

"Ugh, Dick", I scoffed and ran to find Brandon.

I didn't see him by the food counter or sitting down, so I went to a door by the curtains that had in bold black letters: ENGINEERS ONLY. But I didn't care, so I went in there anyways.

"Brandon!!!" I yelled over and over again as I went up the stairs to search for him. Then finally I heard a noise like shuffling and to cure my curiosity I followed it and to my surprise I saw Nicole with what looked like a thick old wrinkled book and she was reading something from it in whispers.

"Nikki what are you doing?" I asked suspiciously. She didn't answer. But suddenly I began to feel my necklace begin to get warm. I looked at it and it was glowing red instead of its usual gold color.

"Nicole, what the hell are you doing?" I asked getting really angry.

She still said nothing and continued to read from that damned book. Then suddenly I felt two strong hands grip me, one hand on my mouth the other on my torso. Then Nicole finally got up and tried to snatch my necklace from my neck, but it wouldn't bulge.

"What did you do to this necklace?" Nicole asked me venomously.

I tried to scream but nothing came out. I tried again still nothing at all. So I cried in defeat and Nicole let out an evil, but really disturbing laugh.

"Aww she's crying Raul Boohoo", she mocked.

The little brute behind me laughed this really deep chuckle.

"Well little does she know this is going to be your last cry tonight. You know how they say keep your friends close and enemies closer? Well all this time you were my enemy. Bet you didn't know I'm the Overseer's daughter did you? You're so dumb you actually fell for me being your friend didn't you? Oh, and your little "boyfriend" Nick, let's not get started on how he's actually helping my father so he could get to that thing around your neck", she ranted.

A million things ran through my mind so fast that I forgot how to think. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly my vision began to cloud, then my hearing went out and then my vision went out all together. Then nothing. I was dead.

-------------------------------------

Do you guys think it's the end?