Worthless...

Painful Love - Vampire & Flesher ™

All Rights Reserved ®

Copyright © 2012 by Kimite Cancino.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any

form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording,

or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing

from the copyright owner.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product

of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual

persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book was written in South Africa.

.............................................................................................................................................

Painful Love - Vampire & Flesher Eater

Chapter 1 - Worthless

"All I can say to you is that I'm utterly disappointed. Your actions were ethical, yet dimwitted," She turned around in her chair and glared at me. She wrinkled her long nose, as if just looking at me was like looking at a garbage bin. "Well, Sasha? What can you say for yourself, mmm?" She asked sarcastically, throwing my a hard look.

I looked to the floor. I could not look at this woman any longer. She always made me feel guilty for every time I would screw something up. It basically wasn't my fault for what happened. I am merely innocent actually.

"WELL?" she roared, causing me and her puppy to jump.

"I..." I trailed off. I was unable to speak. My words just came out as scratchy and broken from the crying. The pain I was feeling just doubled as this woman standing before me just made everything that has happened, come racing back to my head, making me very weak and vulnerable as I couldn't live with myself without him here.

"You disgust me" she spoke low and harsh, one would say it was dangerous to be in the same room as this woman. "Get out of my house, NOW!" she screamed at me, her face turning a hundred colors of red.

I did not hesitate to that, but before I closed the doors, I turned around and glanced at my mom for one last time. "Oh, mom. You better sleep with one eye open every night if I was you." With that said, I closed the door behind me and left mom there with my suffocating, threatening words hanging thick in the air.

Now where was I going to go? I questioned myself.

.........................................................................................................................................

A year ago, before all the crazy shit in my new life happened . . .

The few clouds that stayed thick in the sky were a lovely shade of gold from the sun that was slowly fading into night. The wind was merely dry, and not one sound was presented. Summer had come early this year but it felt great, compared to that icy, cold winter. I laid my head back down on the soft sand and closed my eyes. I inhaled the air, slowly and pleasurably. The air was warm and had a hint of a grass scent, mixed with the salty taste of the sea just below. I licked my lips that tasted of salt and smiled to myself. I wished every day could feel this lazy, yet good! But as luck would have it, someone just had to go and ruin it.

"Hey loser" I opened my one eyelid to look at a tall frame looking down at me.

I silently groaned. "What do you want?" I asked shyly.

He laughed. God, I love his laugh!

"You're irritating my girlfriend and I" he smirked.

I opened my other eyelid but stayed lying down on the sandy beach. "I'm not doing anything to irritate anyone" I said in a soft whisper. When it came to speaking with guys, I lost my breath and voice. He shook his head and took me by surprise when he walked around me, to stand by my stretched out feet, bended over me to pick me up by my waist. I shivered under his touch, even though his grip had dug into my skin, probably leaving a bruise. He breathed out, clearly frustrated at me, with his gaze boring into mine.

"Well? Are you going to leave or do I have to drag you off the beach?" he asked bitterly.

I just stared at him. My eyes wide with disbelief. "I was here first" I said more softly than before.

"What" he moved his head to the side, trying to hear what I had just said. Hell, I couldn't even hear myself.

I did not reply. I was to shaky to trust my voice. I've never been this close to him before, and every time I would walk passed him at school, I would either pretend to look in my bag or pretend my locker was right there.

"Did you just hear what I said, loser? Can you please leave the beach! Me and my girlfriend are trying to enjoy ourselves but we can't with you in the picture" he said frowning.

I returned the frown. "There are other spots on this huge beach" I said pointing to the long, stretched out beach.

"Chad my boy!" he suddenly called from behind me, waving his hand towards him. I turned to see one of Clayton's best friend jog towards us.

Chad was the second best looking guy at Western Valley High. Compared to Clayton that had rich-blonde, short, scruffy hair that fell in his left eye, Chad had chestnut colored hair that was cut short recently, but still looked good on him. "Yeah, what's up buddy?" Chad replied as he reached us.

"This loser over here won't leave Samantha and I alone" Clayton pulled a face at me.

"Well, Sasha, are you going to get going or do we have to call the cops on you for being an obsessed stalker?" he asked moving closer to me, feet almost touching. When I still haven't made a plan to move--because I was frozen in my spot--blushing like crazy, Chad let out a frustrating breathe and picked me up off the ground, and put me on his shoulder (Shrek style).

I shrieked and kicked but his tight grip on my legs made me give up. From afar I could hear Clayton and his girlfriend, Samantha, and some of his friends from school laugh hysterically at me. Chad rudely dumped me on the grass, just before the road, were most of Claytons friends cars were parked. I let out a loud--well to me loud--scream when my bottom hit the grass hard, which hurt like a son-of-a-bitch! Chad just laughed and walked away, but turned around slightly to look at me over he's shoulder for a brief second, giving me a look that I couldn't make out. He turned back around and back down to the beach where he returned to his friends and laughed along with them. I got up and painfully brushed myself off. I cursed at them and turned on my heels back to the hell house, I hate to call home.

Jerk!

__________________________________________________________