Pycho-Path

-Third Person's POV-

"Okay....do your absolute best!" The white haired male shouted, extending his arms to the side, leaving him totally vulnerable. About 7 to 8 Metres away was Hanasaki, with a shotgun. "Kobayashi, are you sure you wanted to do this?" Hanasaki asked, shifting the gun from his right hand to his left.

"Yes! Shoot your best!!" Kobayashi exclaimed. The brown-ish haired male sighed and took a deep breath. "You're the one who asked for it...." He mumbled and unlocked the gun. He positioned his hand and pulled the trigger. He released bullets after bullets but none of them hit Kobayashi.

"Darn it! I thought for sure it would work if you were the one trying to kill me!" Kobayashi growled, kicking away stones that were around his feet. Hanasaki put down the gun and walked over to Kobayashi. "Hmm...guess we have to keep on trying... have you tried hanging yourself?"

"Yeah..the whole tree break into two...it was more horrific for the tree than for me..." Kobayashi replied, sitting down on the rough terrain. Hanasaki held back his laugh and plopped down beside Kobayashi, chucking rocks. "There must be some way to kill you...but, more than that, I for sure thought you gave up..." The taller male sighed dejectedly.

Kobayashi scoffed. "I will NEVER give up...I'm someone that society hate. I'm a monster to them and soon, to myself..."

"But...you're not to me...You're just plain old Kobayashi Yoshio to me..." Hanasaki said, smiling kindly. Kobayashi sighed and avert his gaze towards the lake. The sun was shining and the lights bounced of the surface of the water. It looks like twinkling stars at night. Kobayashi was about to say something but was interrupt by a sudden phone call from Hanasaki's smart watch. "Oops, gotta take this...I'll be right back.." He said, standing up and walking towards another direction.

Kobayashi glanced at Hanasaki. A few days ago, they were about to kiss. Just a few more seconds and they'll kiss. Kobayashi can't shake that image off from his head but Hanasaki was acting completely normal the day after that, so he just play along. In reality, the white haired male was insecure. He was afraid to love and rather be alone than to hurt Hanasaki. He knew why. It's because, he love him. He cares about Hanasaki and he would want to protect Hanasaki as much as Hanasaki wanted to protect him.

Hanasaki walked back and smiled apologetically." Sorry Kobayashi...mission call..gotta run!"

"It's okay. Go on." Kobayashi replied.

Hanasaki waved goodbye and took off the other direction. The white haired male looked at Hanasaki's broad back. He kept on looking until Hanasaki disappeared from his view.

"Gotta kill myself...that's my wish...I just wanna die..." He mumbled, chucking rocks into the lake. "Hanasaki...I bet he'll leave me too...sooner or later, after he found out how dangerous I am..he'll leave...probably that's why my parents left me..."

Kobayashi looked up to the infinite sky. He heard bird chirping. "Mr. Bird...it must be nice to be free like that..."

"I should go...now..." Kobayashi mumbled, standing up and brushing off dirt from his trousers. "Another long day to pass...."

-One week later-

A lonely boy was sitting at a edge of the river. He knew even if he were to fall down, it won't harm him. "......man...it sure is boring without that idiot around...." Kobayashi muttered, resting his chin on his arms.

"And he was making such a huge fuss when I was M.I.A for so long. I didn't hear his annoying chattering for a week already...." Kobayashi mumbled, clearly irritated with Hanasaki.