Suicide Maniac

-Third Person's POV-

A lonesome white haired adolescent male was sitting in a certain dark alleyway, away from all other humans. In his right hand, he was holding a sharp piece of glass while in his left hand, there were pieces of Gillette blades. The adolescent ponders over his next suicide method.

"Glass first... if it doesn't work, I'll eat the blades..." The white haired male said.

As he brought the sharp piece of glass closer to his wrist, within seconds, the 'fog' instantly shattered the glass and his attempt to cut his wrist had failed again. The white haired male clicked his tongue with anger.

"Guess it's now up to the blades..." He sighed and brought the blades closer to his face. He eyed the sharp blades before swallowing a few of them down. He could felt the blades in his mouth, and making its way down his trachea, but suddenly his body trembled slightly and he forcefully vomited out the sharp pieces of blades back out. His mouth, larynx and trachea wasn't bleeding at all. Once again, he had failed.

The lonely white haired adolescent clenched his fist until his knuckle turn slightly white. He clicked his tongue again, this time with full anger and despair.

He threw away the blades as far as he can and slump against the moldy walls of an abandoned sushi restaurant. "I haven't seen Hanasaki for two weeks now...well it's mostly my fault that I avoided him..." He muttered softly.

"I guess this is the best solution for both of us...normal people like him wouldn't understand the pain I'm going through....only an idiot would think being immortal is fun..." He continued.

The white haired male sighed loudly and closed his eyes. A million things was running through his mind but all he wanted was to apologise to Hanasaki. He wondered why. Why would he go that far for a guy who had been nothing but annoying to him? Suddenly, his stomach grumbled loudly. Kobayashi sighed and walked away to another alleyway hoping he could find some leftovers.

-An alleyway at a more lively street

The shorter male was trashing through the boxes and bins to find 'almost' clean food. He don't really care about hygiene as bacteria and virus can't hurt him. He only wanted to fill his growling stomach.

"Ah...nothing much today...I'm going to starve!!!" He whined.

The white haired male sat down and lean against the wall and eyed a gas station. "No...I'm not drinking anymore Gasoline...or pesticide, no matter how hungry I am..."

Kobayashi was too caught up in his own thought that he didn't heard the footsteps of a familiar person slowly approaching him.

"Kobayashi! It is you!" A cheerful male exclaimed.

"Hanasaki?!" The white haired adolescent shouted in shock.

"Hey, why do you look so surprise? Don't tell me, you weren't actually avoiding me aren't you....?" Hanasaki laughed at his own joke.

Kobayashi who WAS actually avoiding kept his head low and shut his mouth.

"Hey, hey....you were avoiding me?!?!?!" Hanasaki asked. "I was just joking...I can't believe you were actually avoiding me!"

The white haired male turned his head away. He was searching for the opportunity to escape. After what had happened, he can't face Hanasaki like he had done nothing to him.

-Hanasaki Kensuke's POV-

Something's off with Kobayashi... he's definitely trying to escape. Heh, I'm not letting you of off that easily this time. I finally found you after two weeks, I'd be crazy if I lose you again...