//9//

I followed Derek and Scott into the old train downstairs. "I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time, one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal." Derek said as he pulled himself into the train. "Ugh, I get it. We can't save Jackson." Scott groaned as I sat with my legs criss crossed opposite of Derek. "We can't seem to kill him either. I've seen a lot of things, Scott. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger." Derek explained and I looked at my boyfriend before asking, "But how do we stop him?"

"I don't know. I don't even know if we can." Derek sighed. "Maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." Scott said and I crinkled my nose. "I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault." Derek muttered and I shrugged. "Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this. I mean, this happened because of something in his past, right?" I tried making the situation less Derek's fault. "That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple." Derek scoffed and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? What are you not telling me?" Scott asked, looking between Derek and I, so I raised my hands as a sign to show that I had no clue either.

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?" Derek asked and Scott crossed his arms. "Because you always are keeping something from me." He hissed and Derek rolled his eyes. "Well, maybe I do it to protect you."

"Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?" Scott whispered and I sighed sadly, Scott was kind of right. "Go home, Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe. 'Cause the full moon's coming. And with the way things are going, I've got a feeling it's onna be a rough one." Derek said and Scott left after pecking my lips making the butterflies go wild but it didn't feel the same. I leaned my head onto one of the seats of the old train and glanced at Derek who had his hands intertwined and was looking at the floor. "You okay?" I asked him and he looked up at me before nodding. "Go upstairs and....do homework." He shrugged and I crocked my head to the side. "Derek." I started and he rose his eyebrows at me. "It's Spring break...but I'll go upstairs anyway. And make some food or something."

"It's a spiral. Reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another. Betas can become alphas, but alphas can also fall to betas or even omegas." Derek explained his tattoo to Isaac, Boyd and Erica. "Like Scott?" Isaac asked in an off tone so I gave him a glare. "Scott's with us." Derek defended my boyfriend and I smiled to myself. "Really? Then where is he now?" Isaac asked as we got onto the train. "He's looking for Jackson. Don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight either. None of us will. There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal, but tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find." Derek told his pack and Erica leaned against a wall. "Good thing I had my period last week, then." She smirked and I fought myself to laugh

"Well, this one's for you." Derek sarcastically smiled before holding the headband up. I pulled a face and started helping Derek to chain Boyd to the poles of the train. "What if we break free?" Boyd asked me and I turned to Derek for an answer. "Then you'll do anything you can to get out of here. Probably try to kill me, then kill each other and kill anything else with a heartbeat. Like Lucia. I need you to hold her." Derek mentioned to Erica so Isaac held he arms tightly. "So how come she gets to wear the headband?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Because she'll be able to withstand more pain than the two of you. I've got an extra one if you really want it." He smirked and Isaac shook his head. "I'll pass." He muttered and Derek looked at Erica.

"You ready?" He asked and Erica nodded confidently. "Yeah." She put on a brave face but as soon as Derek started twisting the screw, Erica started screaming. Isaac looked at me in shock. "Did you wear this as well?!" He shouted over Erica's screaming so I nodded. After Erica we tied Isaac to a seat. "How do you two not feel this?" He asked, obviously struggling with his werewolf. "We feel every second of it." Derek hissed, pulling the handcuffs tighter. "Then how do you control it?" Isaac clenched his teeth and I glanced at Derek. "Find an anchor. Something meaningful to you. Bind yourself to it. Keep the human side in control." Derek muttered before getting up. "What is it for you?" Isaac asked.

"Anger. But it doesn't have to be that for everybody. Lucia is different. She gets along with her inner werewolf so she has it under control but that doesn't happen  very often."

"You mean Scott?" Isaac asked and Derek went silent before nodding. "Yeah." He led me out of the train and handed me his little pendant with the trisicle graved on it. "Keep repeating it. Okay? Now go to Lydia's party and look after your friends." Derek nodded at me so I took a deep breath, glancing behind him into the train. "Will you be alright?" I asked and Derek nodded, giving me slight push to leave so I gave in and ran up the stairs.

I quickly got changed into something decent. (Pic above or at the side). I put on my heels before rushing down the stairs to Derek's car. My pendant was around my neck and I managed to make it look like actual jewelery. I arrived at the party and raised my eyebrows in shock before heading up to the front door. I rang the doorbell and Lydia opened it with a smiled. I squealed and gave her a big hug. She giggled and hugged me back tightly. "Happy birthday." I smiled and she playfully flicked her hair over her shoulder.

She let me past and I walked into the garden trying to find Scott, Stiles or Allison. I walked around a bit and noticed that Lydia was gone and also that I didn't know anyone. "You guys seen Lydia? You know where Lydia is? Have you seen Lydia? Lydia? Where's Lydia?" Scott rushed through the crowd and I stopped him. "Hey. Hey. Hey what's going on?" I asked and he gave me a tight hug (much to my surprise.)

I of course hugged him back before pulling away and putting my hands on his shoulder "Why do you need Lydia so desperatly?" I asked him and he turned me around. "Look at all of these people. They're compeltely out of their fricking minds Lu. There must be something in the punch." He shook my shoulders and I held on to his hands on my shoulders.

We found Stiles, completely wasted sitting up at a wall next to the pool. I carefully kneeled down next to him and cupped his face. "Stiles, look at me. Drink the water. Stiles, drink it. Something's happening, and we need you to sober up right now. Come on, Stiles." I begged, pushing the water bottle into his chest. "What do you think you are doing? You want to sober him up fast, that's not the way to do it." Danielle asked me and I shared a glance with Scott.  "You can do better?" Scott asked and Danielle nodded. "I can do best, boy. Whoo!" She grabbed Stiles and dunked his head into the water. I gasped and stood up to avoid getting wet. "How do you feel?" Danielle asked and Stiles huffed. "Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl." He shot back and I giggled. "He's sober." Danielle stated before getting up and leaving.

We separated and went to look for Lydia. I ran inside and Scott and Stiles looked for her outside. I walked past drunk and crazy people. "Excuse me. Hey have you seen Lydia? Oh..sorry. Hey!" I kept getting pushed or shoved.

"Hey, I can't find her. And, dude, anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out." Stiles said as we met up in front of the pool. "I can see that." Scott stated. "What the hell do we do?" Stiles asked and I watched as people jumped into the pool. "I don't know, but we gotta -" Scott stopped when we heard Matt shout. "I can't swim! No, no, no, no, stop, guys! I can't swim! I can't swim! I can't - I can't -" He was thrown in the pool and was gasping and kicking all over the place. I turned to look at my cousin and boyfriend and it was obvious that we were all thinking the same. Matt's controlling Jackson. "What are you looking at?" Matt snapped after Jackson had pulled him out of the pool. Someone shouted that the cops had arrived so they all ran in different directions screaming. Scott, Stiles and I stayed put and watched the scene in front of us escalate.

We finally left the house and saw Matt standing in the driveway shivering and the canima was on the floor, moving his tail around Matt's feet. I stepped back, but stayed in front of Stiles.

I looked to my side before looking back at Matt but he was gone. I furrowed my eyesbrows and decided to go home. Scott and Stiles left so I did as well. I got into the loft but no one was there so I went downstairs and found Isaac, Boyd and Erica breathing heavily in the train. "Are you guys okay?" I asked and they nodded, looking sad. "Where's Derek?" I asked Isaac and he groaned in pain. "Lydia...she took him." I gasped and ran back upstairs, grabbing other shoes before running into the woods, relying on my smell to find Derek.

I finally found him lying on the ground, unconscious in his old house. The floorboards were broken through and my heart dropped. That's were Derek burried Peter. I cautiously walked towards the hole in the floor but it was empty. I jumped back in fright. I turned and listened to any suspicious noise but it was completely silent. I sighed and sat down next to Derek, checking his pulse. After a while of just sitting on the ground I decided to call someone who probably knew exactly what to do.