//7//

Lucia's POV

I was just laying in my hospital bed when I woke up to people talking. "If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison whispered. "Or he doesn't remember." Scott suggested and I noticed that someone was holding my hand. I looked up and saw Derek staring at me. "You're here." I whsipered, Derek nodded and leaned over me to kiss my forehead. "I'm not leaving you ever again. I promise." I smiled and noticed that the others had stopped talking. I looked back at them and Stiles rushed towards me, crushing me in a gigantic hug. I giggled and hugged him back, oddly my wounds didn't hurt that much anymore but I didn't feel as strong as I usually did. Allison was next as she gave me a hug and looked at me guiltily. "I am so sorry." She whispered so I hugged her again to show that it was okay. Next was Scott who pecked my lips before giving me a long warm hug.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" I interfered in their previous conversation. "A fugue state?" Allison asked as they all sat around my bed and I sat up. "He'd have to forget everything. The murder -" Scott thought and Allison continued his sentence. "Getting rid of the blood." She pointed out.

"Yeah, he had help with one thing tough - the video. And someone else helped him forget that." Stiles argued and I nodded.
"Whoever's controlling him." I said and they all looked at me. "How do you know all this?" Allison asked and I shrugged, your Grandfather was torturing me by talking. Allison sighed and I rubbed her arm. "Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison asked. "He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Stiles scoffed and I chuckled. "So do we try and convince him he's not?" Allison asked, getting up. "If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott also stood up and I stopped them. "I wanna come with you." I pleaded and Derek hesitated before helping me up. I looked down at my body and sighed "I think I might have go change." I croaked out and they all chuckled.

We secretly left the hospital and Scott came to Derek's house with us whilst Allison and Stiles drove to school. "Are you okay?" Scott asked and I nodded. "Why did he take you?" Derek asked, helping me out of the car and I stopped. "It doesn't matter." I tried to walk on my own but I was too weak, luckily Derek caught me before I fell. "Tell me." He demanded and I sighed as Scott awkwardly followed us.

"He thought you would come looking for me. He wants you dead." I whispered, letting go and walking into my room to get cleaned up and shower. "Can I shower?" I asked Derek through the door and he called back, "Yes but you have to be very careful." I could smell his worry so I decided to be extra careful, taking all of my clothes off before stepping into the shower, washing my hair, shaving and carefully scrubbing my face.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair before shakily leaving the bathroom. I wore something simple to cover my bruises that were very slowly healing. (Pic above or at the side)

I put my jewellery on before putting my beanie over my slightly curly hair.

I opened my bedroom door to find Scott sitting at the wall opposite of my door, sleeping. I giggled before sitting down in front of him, poking his cheek but he wouldn't wake up so I leaned in and pecked his cheek, still wouldn't wake up so I kissed him and of course he then woke up. I laughed and stood back up with his help. He put his arm around me to help me get down the stairs. At the last step I could see Isaac talking to Derek.

Isaac saw me and rushed towards me, giving me a huge hug to which he got a glare from my boyfriend. Isaac raised his hands and turned to talk to Derek again but Derek was already at my side, helping me out of the loft and to the car. "I'm picking you up after school. Ok?" He asked me and I laughed before nodding.