//3//

"It had a tail. I don't have a tail." Scott muttered as we climbed up the wall, out gym class watching. "Maybe you just haven't grown it yet." I teased and he chuckled. "I'm not growing a tail. Ever." I stopped and waited for him. "Are you slowing down for me?" He askes and I shrugged. "I was waiting for you." I stuck my tongue out and he playfully scoffed. "What? Waiting for me to catch up?" Scott asked and I laughed. "You looked like you were struggling." I teased him and he leaned back, looking at my butt. "Maybe I was admiring the view." He rose his eyebrows and so did I before speeding up the wall. "Try admiring from afar." I saw Scott catch up so I pushed his hand away and he slipped before falling to the Matt. I bit my lip and climbed back down whilst the class, including Coach laughed at Scott. Oops.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go. The wall." Coach commanded so Erica and Stiles started climbing. Erica stopped and started breathing heavily. "Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" I looked at Coach with furrowed eyebrows and was about to say something when Lydia did. "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." She waved it off and I shook my head. "Erica." The coach called but Erica shook her head. "I'm fine." She called back so I turned to Coach.  "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." I rose my eyebrows as his jaw dropped. "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get - Erica, y - you're fine. Just - Just kick off from the wall. Th - There's a mat to catch you. Come on." Erica let herself down. "See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." Coach comforted Erica. "Listen up. Anybody sees Isaac Lahey, you immediately tell the principal. Get a teacher, or you call me. Except for you, Greenberg. Don't call me for anything. I'm not kidding. Don't call me. You shouldn't even have my number." The coach called so I pulled Scott and Stiles to the side. "Isaac?" Scott asked and I furrowed my eyebrows in thought. "It's Derek's problem now." Stiles muttered and I frowned at him. "Which makes it my problem as well. And my problem turns into Scott's and that wi-"

"Okay! I get it." Stiles sighed before he walked off. Scott turned to me gave me a smile and a kiss before following Stiles.

I had this weird feeling so I ran into the gym where Scott was holding a spazzing Erica. I covered my mouth and kneeled down in front of them. "What - what is that?" Stiles asked confused but nobody answered. "Put her on her side. Put her on her side. How'd you know?" Allison asked Scott and he looked at me before we both answered. "I just felt it." We smiled at each other as Erica held Scott's hand in a death grip.

At Lunch I sat down with Allison. "Have you seen Lydia?" I asked, looking around for my best friend. "No but I saw Jackson talking to her earlier. Neither of them looked happy." I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded. "So where are you going with Stiles, Scott and Lydia?" Allison asked, wriggling her eyebrows. I laughed and shrugged "I don't know yet. They haven't told me." I fake pouted and Allison giggled. Lydia sat down and I smiled at her but her jaw dropped so I turned to the doorway. "What - The holy hell - Is that?" Lydia asked and I turned to her and Allison. "It's Erica." I answered.

Erica left so I got up and followed her outside. She got into Derek's car and I clenched my jaw. "Derek!" I shouted after his car but he just sped off.

I growled and someone out their hand on my shoulder. I spun around to face Stiles, I relaxed and he rose his eyebrows at me. "Are you okay?" I nodded and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Can I come to your place after school?" I asked my cousin and he nodded, throwing his arm around my shoulder and leading me back into the hallways. "Sure. My dad misses you." I forced a smile, remembering my own Dad and getting a sudden wave of sadness.

"See you later." Scott smiled and gave me a kiss before rushing to work. I smiled to myself, feeling the butterflies and also feeling my cheeks reddening. "Lucia." I looked down the steps to see Derek in his car, waiting for me to get in. Stiles was watching us. "I'm going to Stiles's" I spat and marched past the car, the next thing to be heard was Derek's car racing off and people jumping out of the way. I shook my head and got into Stiles Jeep.