meeting the nightclass

Im going to make that zero loves areli in this book but there would be chance after it and i hope you guys are enjiying this book. Please comment and vote.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arelis pov

His body was close to mine. "Because if you don't you'll be vampire food." He told me and I smirked. He smiled and then his face was on my neck. "Don't even think about." I told him and I felt him smirking against my neck. He brushed his nose against my neck and then I felt his tongue licking up and down my neck and I shivered by that.

"If you're tying to scare me it won't work." I told him and he pulled me even more closer to him. He gripped on to my hips hard. "I'm not trying to scare you." He told me and I tried to push him away from me but of course he was stronger them me.

Kanames pov

"Night class this are the new students. Amy, and Andrea." I told the night class. "Amy, Andrea. This are, shiki, rima, takuma, Ruka, aido, and kain. I'm kaname kuran." I told them both and both of them nodded their heads and waved at the night class. Then they both found sets next to each other. Maybe the book was right

Zeros pov

Her blood smells good. I just want one bit off her neck. I licked her neck and I opened my mouth and I scratch her neck with my fangs. I couldn't help myself anymore the beast inside me wanted her blood my thirst over won me. I bit down on her neck and drank her blood. Her blood was sweeter then kanames and yukis and her feelings were claim and nice. "Stop... zero." I heard her beg but I couldn't stop.

Arelis members
"You can't get me." She yelled at a person. I looked at the person and I saw that it was a boy. "You'll see." The boy told her. She running as fast as can but the boy was faster then her. She looked happy and more beautiful then ever. "Lloyd." She said his name before he pushed her down to the ground. She smiled and he smiled.
End of member

I found myself stoping and I looked at her. "Who's Lloyd?" I asked her. She gasped and then she hide her face on my chest. Then she began whipping. "How do you know about him?" She asked me with a sad voice. I felt sorry about bringing him up. "You're members. When we vampires drink blood from humans or even other vampires we can see their most beautiful and horrible members." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Lloyd was my friend when we were small and when we got older he asked me if I want to be his girlfriend. Then a month later his house burned down. His family and him burned along  with the house." She told me she started crying. I felt sorry for her and I hugged her and pat her head. She cried herself to sleep and I gently put her in bed and kissed her forehead.

"I think I like her." I told myself.

Amy's pov

Vampire are real. Kaname is real. The night class are real. Every thing that areli told me was true and I didn't believe her. "Amy do you think areli is here also?" Andrea asked me and I nodded my head. "Yes." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Then let's go fine her when this class is over because I can't stand this vampires looking at me with those red bloody eyes." She complained and I chuckled a little.

Zeros pov

Areli fell asleep in my arms and I tuck her in bed. But first I cleaned the bit mark that I did and I put bandages around her neck. I laied next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Next morning

I woke up by the sun hitting my face. I looked at areli and she started to wake up. She rubbed her eyes like a little child. "Get dressed you and I are going to see the headmaster and kuran." I told her and her eyes widened even more when she saw me. "As in kanane kuran that kuran?" She told me. I nodded my head but tgen i looked at her confussed. "What do yoy mean by that kuran." I asked her and she ahiok her head ans i put on my daylight uniform. I hand her a girl daylight uniform. She looked at me with a frown and then she held up the skirt. "This is so great." She said and I laughed a little. She got out of bed and then she looked at me. "Do you have a bathroom around here?" She asked me and nodded my head and pointed at the bathroom. She walked over to the bathroom and shut the door. Then I heard the water ruining.