remebering the past

This is just a little hit that I'm give you, readers of how kaname and zero meet and how they became boyfriend and all that stuff. I hope that you guys like this story so far.

Warning: boy x boy and there might be some smut
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My family was taken away from me. My brother lift with the same vampire that turned me and killed my family. Now I live with cross and his apoted daughter yuki cross.

"Today a guest will be coming and joying us for dinner." Cross told us and then the door bell ringed and yuki ran to see who it was and then my vampire hunter sense started to act up and then I look who it was and it was vampire.

A pureblood vampire.

I grabbed hold of knife and ran up to kill that thing. "KANAME." I heard her yell the name of the vampire. "Vampire." I said and then I grabbed my hand. "You have the same smell as that women." I told them and I pushed the knife far in his arm.

"That women then you must be  zero kiryu. I'm sorry about what happen to your family... but I didn't came here so you kill me." He told and then he yanked out the knife.

16 years later

Zeros pov

Me, zero kiryu, a vampire hunter falling in love with a vampire but most of all a pureblood vampire.

Kaname kuran.

That night when yuki brought him to the house. I relized that all vampires are not bad. But does he feel the same way? "Hey zero how are you feeling?" He asked me and I blushed at the sound of his voice. "I'm fine thanks for asking." I told as cold as I can make my voice.

He turned me around and I looked away from his beautiful garnet eyes. I heard him chuckled and then I felt his cold fingers going down my neck. I shivered at his touch. Then I felt his wet tongue and then his fangs. He took a bit and started to drain me. "K-kuran... s-stop." I begged him but that only made him go deeper. I tugged on his hair trying to get him off but it didn't work.

"K-kuran... stop." I begged him again. But this time he stopped and licked the remaining blood the was leaking down my neck. "Know that you had a taste of what yuki feels do you think that it's fair enough for her?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Then meet me on Sundays." He told me and with that he disappeared.

Kanames pov

Zero kiryu, vampire hunter and ex-human. Me, kaname kuran, prince and a pureblood vampire in love with him. I kept on dining my feelings for him but now that I know that I love him I will do everything in my power to have him as my mate.

1 year later

Zeros pov

I was walking around doing what I do best. Finding a place that I can rest and that yuki won't bother me. I leand against the tree and then fell asleep.

"Kiryu... wake up. Kiryu." I heard some say and then I kind if opened my eyes. "Yuki get away." I told her and then I heard a soft chuckled. "Do you really think I'm yuki?" The same voice asked me again. Then I finally opened my eyes and saw that is was kaname and not yuki.

"What do you want kuran?" I told and pointed my bloody rose at him. He smiled and move the bloody rose away with his finger. He came closer to me. "I know how you feel about me." He told and I gasped and I tried to open my mouth to say something but kaname smashed his lips into mine.