awakeing up

Zeros pov

Bunch of level Es laying down on the floor die. They all turn into dust. "Okay, areli you're safe." I told her and then I turned around but I didn't see her. I look all around but I didn't see her.

"Areli were are you?" I yelled out but she didnt answer. I'm so worried right now but then something hit me something sharp on my neck and then I slowly started to close my eyes.

At the kuran mansion

Kanames pov

I sat there on arelis bed. Waiting for her to wake up and I don't know what's wrong she had to wake up a moment a go. "Lord kaname I got what you asked for." The ice maker said and I look in his arms and it was zero.

"Thanks aido live him in the next room. Ill be there later." I told him and nodded his head to the next room. I look at areli and then I gave her a kiss on her cheek and left to see zero.

In zeros room

I opened the door to see zero wide awake and pointing the bloody rose gun at me. He never changed his the same zero that I fell in love with. But know that's in the past know my future mate and wife is in the next room.

"What do you want?" He asked me and then I smiled and walked to him. He didn't let go of the gun he held it tight and took out the safety. "To talk... about us." I told him and he let the gun down and looked at me with those sad eyes that looked at me before but then he shook his head and pointed the gun once again.

"There's nothing to talk about. That was just lie life that I lived. But know I'm living I life that I'm happy with." He told me and I rushed over to him and slapped the gun out of his hand and pinned him to the bed. "The love that I had for you was real. Real then any love that humans have for each other." I told him and he shook his head and look away from me but I hold his chin in place. "My love was not lie. I did love you. Guess why I had sex with you?" I asked him.

"Just to make fun of me because why would a prince even more a pureblood vampire love a level D that one day will turn into a level E." He told me and that sicken me. I undo the first buttons of my shirt and brought zeros mouth to it. "Its been so long that you drank my blood and that surprise me that you lasted more then a year with out. Know drink my blood so you can protect the girl you love." I told him and he licked and then his fangs went in.

Kanames members

"Zero I'm so sorry but I have to or not they will kill you and you are the most important person in the world to me. So that means I have to make the most heart broken thing that I never dreamed of." His thoughts of long ago are still here with him and I'm seeing everything that I couldn't see when we together.

"My beautiful white angle. You're the only one for me and remember that what I'm doing is for the both of us. I won't blam you for hateing because I know it's not your fault but it's my destiny has prince of the kuran family. But when this is over I'll came for you and if your not here anymore then I will fine you. No matter what happens or where you are I will fight for our love for you." The thoughts of the prince surrounding my head.
End of members

"What did you see?" I asked him and he looked at me with teary eyes. He moved his hand to my heart and left it there. "You should of told me from the began that you had this destiny." He told me and I saw a tear going down his pale white cheek. I licked it away and then hugged him and surpriseling he hugged back.

"Did you really mean that." He asked me and I smiled and then I nodded my head. "Every tear that I dropped when you left and ever thought of you are real. But know that you have another person in you're life that means that you moved on. So I should do the same but I hope that we can be friends." I told and I felt him smile and then he nodded his head.

Zeros pov

Me, zero kiryu vampire hunter. Friends with the most fearful pureblood vampire.

Kaname kuran.

And him, a pureblood vampire friends with a vampire hunter.

Zero kiryu.

"Zero, you know that I always loved you but time and time had change. Know that you found love and I will have to make a love out of my own but I don't know if that person wants to be with me." He told and then chuckled he got off the bed and he walked to the door. "You are not going back to cross academy. You are staying here where it's safe." He told me but I didn't know what he means by safe. "Wait, kaname what do you mean by that?" I asked him.

He looked at me and then he looked away. "Something horrible and unpleasant will came and he will destroy everything that gets in his way. Thats why you and areli are going to stay here for the 3 whole month because that's when he comes." He explained to me.

"Then, let me help. I'm also a vampire and most of all a  vampire hunter. I will protect the person I love and that's why I haven't turned into the most horrible beast that ever vampire fears to be." I told him but he shook his head. He let out a sigh and then he walked to me one more time. "Why do you want to help me. A pureblood vampire and a prince? Why do you want to give your life away?" He asked me.

"Because you are the person I loved and now you are my friend and have also helped me a with my hunger. And my life doesn't matter to me and if I die in battle at least I will die knowing that I protected the people I love." I told him and then he nodded his head. Then he pushed me back to the bed and pinned me down again. "You didn't change at all. But I won't let you do that because remember what I said you are the most important person to me. And I have to keep the promise." he told me and then disappeared and then I heard a click sound from the outside.

I harder to the door and pounded on it. "Kaname kuran, open  the door!" I yelled at him but then I heard him chuckled. "No, I'm going to keep you save." He said and then he walked away.

Arelis pov

Yelling. Thats all heard. I slowly open my eyed and saw a shadow setting on the bed. "How are you feeling?" The shadow asked me and then that shadow came closer and I found out that it was...

Kaname kuran.

"Good. Where am I?" I asked him and he got off the bed and he moved the red certains. "In the kuran mansion." He told me and I looked around and found out that this room was where juri and haruka slept in. "Areli, how long haven't you drink blood?" He asked me.

"Zero has been given me blood this whole weekend." I told him and he nodded his head. I got out of bed and to fine out that my clothes are different. "Who change me?" He told. "Siern." He told me and I nodded my head. I walked to the window and looked outside to find out that it was dark and I look at kaname and his eyes turned blood red and then he look me.

"Kaname?" I said his name but he just looked at me with those eyes of his. At first we were standing but then we ended up on the bed. With kaname hovering over me and with me pin down. "Kaname...what are..." I was stopped when he bit down on my neck. "Nng..." I moaned.

"Stop...ahhh...please..." I begged him but he moved his fangs deeper to my neck. "Stop..." I said before fainting.

Kanames pov

She fainted. I couldn't take it her blood is just unrestable. I moved her to the middle of the bed and covered her with a blanket. "Will be together one day my love." I whispered and then gave her a kiss on her cheek.

I closed the door and walked down stairs. "Lord kaname, he as awaken." Siren told me and I nodded my head. This will fight that I will enjoy very much.

??? Pov

"Lets see if this person will stop or that little saver of his." I said to myself. This will be fight that will have blood all over and that I will really enjoy.