Girl time....so much for that

I was laid up on the couch with Kate the next morning watching Mob Wives, last night I got home at around 11 thank god Kate covered for me or my mom would of had a heart attack.

"big ang is my all time favorite mob wife" Kate laughed.

"No it is all about Drita" I laughed and cuddled myself up with my covers. I couldn't be more happy that Kate and I are finally getting back to our old selves.

*Buzz, Buzz*

"Who's that?" Kate pushed herself into my lap "Shawn or oh let me guess Blake?"

Blake: Hey ma watchu up too? I haven't talked to you ina while...wanna hit the gym with me??

"Its Blake" I groaned "hey asked if I wanted to go to the gym with him what is he trying to say?"

"Jae don't be stupid he didn't mean anything by it"

Me: Not today Blake.. Imma spend the day with Kate she's leaving tomorrow. why'd you ask tho?

Blake: Because you always talk about how "big" you are so why not do something about it and i promised you i'd help you... but whatever im sick of fucking being turned down.

Me: We can go tomorrow okay? after school...

Blake: iight.... don't front deadass

Me: oh please I wont....

"what did he say now?" kate asked

"nothing... told him we'd go to the gym tomorrow"

There was a knock at the door, not a regular knock it was a beat. It was loud and of course obnoxious.

"Im coming!!" I yelled struggling to get untangled with the blanket almost tripping on myself.

"what the fu-"

"Hey!" Trisha pushed her way in to the house as soon as I opened the door.

"Trisha" I embraced her as she flung into me.

"I have NOT seen you in for ever" she walked in to the living room making herself right at home kicking her feet up on the table as she sat.

"what are you doing here?" I asked trying not to be rude.

"I came to chill with you and Kara"

"my names katie" she bit her lip awkwardly.

"Yeah, yeah whatever anyway whats going on between you and my dumbass brother?" she smiled at me.

"nothing..just friends" I grabbed the bowl of pop corn out of Kates lap.

"just friends? so you let your friends eat you out?"

"Jae... ew!" Kate squirmed

"He did not!" I yelled " he tried... how'd you know?"

"he tells me everything just like I tell him everything about Ron and I" She took a look at kate and smiled, I knew exactly what she was doing hopefully Kate wont react.

"Ron?" Kate said breaking her neck to get a better look at Trisha.

"But you and my brother would be cute"

"excuse me did you just say Ron?" Kate said getting alittle louder

"I did just say Ron, my boyfriend" Trisha looked over her well polished nails "is there a problem?"

"Can you guys not fi-" kate cut me off

"what do you mean your boyfriend?  your the one who set me up with him in the first fucking place" Kate stood

I knew this was going to get bad so I texted Blake to get over here now.

"I did... but I seriously thought he'd be better off with someone as beautiful as me.." she flipped her hair

"come on we ca-"

"beautiful?  do you call that big ass gap between your eyes beautiful? sitting there looking like a damn fish"

"who the fuck you talking too!" Trisha stood up getting closer to Kate. If they were actually going to fight Kate was going to go down. Its like Nicki minaj fighting Miley cyrus.

I got in between them "dont be so-"

"im talking to you... bitch!" kate snapped

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled "both of you! your sitting here arguing over a boy who cheated on both of you!  shouldn't you dumbasses be out getting him? not eachother" I pushed them both back away from eachother

"you both are just so two cliche girls" I breathed out of breathe.

"cliche?" Trisha asked questioningly "nevermind that Jae's right.... you lucky I was about to Sharkeisha on your ass!"

The door swung open "whats going on?" Blake said

"oh yeah... come on" I smirked at blake.

"What with the emergency text ma?" he sat on the couch arm

"these two were about to fighting over Ron" I pushed him off the couch arm "thats not how you sit on a couch!"

"My boy ron?" he began laughing "both you idiots are being played.. he's down at the movie theater with Lauren"

"lets go Kate, Come on blake we need a ride!" Trisha pushed past blake and kate was right behind her.

"Damn there crazy" he smiled and turned to me "at least my girls sane" he walked over to me placing his hands on my hips.

"who's your girl?" I looked at him confused

"You jae" he leaned his head down to kiss me but I moved away. "what the fuck?"

"I was never asked out.. or taken out and I dont know what I want.."

"why the fuck you always playing games?" he looked at me with a disgusted look on his face.

"im-im not... its just my first relationship so if I was to be with you id want to make sure it would work.."

"you wont know if it'll work until you give it a damn try... jae your the only girl I ever fuckin chased after"

"I seriously doubt that" I said under my breathe

"whatever" he turned out and left.

I sat on the couch and sighed "I always do something wrong" I closed my eyes and kicked my feet up on table.

Authors note:

Thank you for all the reads and likes I am abosolutely greatful for you guys.