"a date"

I had to wake up at 7 to be ready for this game. I seriously didn't want to go but the only reason why we're going is because it's the end of the season and everyone in town usually goes to show support. I guess my mom also wanted to make a few friends, being new and all.

Kate left around 6 o'clock I dont really know why and I dont really care, all I know is her dad was outside.

"cant I stay home?" I asked her "I dont even want to go" now I was begging "everyone's going to be their,including ..." i stopped myself, i didnt want to even think about....him or even say his name.

"get in the car" mom turned me around pushed me out the door "your going, and your going to have fun."

That was a lie, i was going to have a terrible day, once again, just like all the other days out of the year.

   When we got to the bleachers it was full but i still managed to see Trisha and Blake yelling and routing on their cousin.

"im going to mingle honey" mom trailed off to where all the women were near the snack table.

"great leave me here by myself" i sat on the cold bleacher trying to ignore all the screams.

"hey there, beautiful" i turned to see a familiar face.

"hi?" i answered awkwardly "im sorry, do i know you?"

"Anthony, remember? from your first day of school? i gave you my number"

"Oh yeah" i looked down at the floor, feeling alittle embarrassed i forgot him "hi"

"i never texted you, i was alittle nervous" he smiled at me weakly "i was wondering if you would go you know like to go out with me"

"me?" i looked behind me making sure their wasn't anyone else there.

"You, jae" he laughed "we can go get something to eat after the game maybe?"

"okay... yeah" i didnt mean to sound so down and not interested, i just was in the dumps to begin with.

"i'll see you after, i'll text you where to meet me" he smiles at me again and walked back over to his friends.

I turned back to the game, we were winning by one point. my mom was still chatting away with the other moms, and Trisha and Blake finally saw me and moved their way up to me.

"hey bitch" she slapped me on the thigh and sat beside me "i saw you talking too Anthony, he's a sexy muthafucka" she laughed.

"yeah" i answered quickly, i was feeling awkward and uncomfortable around them.

"what he want?" Blake asked, keeping his eyes straight.

"take me out..." i answered lowly, not wanting to talk to him... for that matter i wish he didnt even exist.

"who's this thick mami?" a boy asked sitting beside Blake.

"ima get a drink" i got up and quickly ran towards my mom.

"Jae, wait" trisha footsteps followed behind me "i'll go with you" she smiled warmingly.

i nodded at her, and once i was close enough to my mom she already had two cupcakes in her hands.

"Oh, you beat me to the punch ladies, i was just going to bring you these" she held them out to us with a smile on her face.

"thanks Mrs. Reed" Trisha took the cupcake with a pleasant smile.

"Mrs. Reed? honey, call me Laura" My mom smiled.

"Laura it is, i'll wait for ya over here jae" she moved away towards the soccer players sitting on the bleachers.

"Hey, uhh, some boy wants to take me to go eat.... thats cool right?" i asked her

"What's his name?"

"Anthony... he's over there" i pointed to the now larger group of friends.

"Where exactly?"

"Just get something to eat around"

she smiled and looked at me for awhile "Okay, i was going out with the girls anyway"

   The game was finally over, we won 4-2. I didnt pay any attention, just when Trisha cheered i did too.

*Buzz...buzz*

I pickes my phone up.

912-472-1682;
Meet me by the flag pole... right in the middle of the parking lot.

Me: Okay Ant

"i gotta go trish" i waved to her and got one quick glance at Blake who was hitting on a couple of the cheerleaders.

'Disgusting pig...' i thought to myself as i pushed through the crowd.

Anthony wasn't the biggest boy, but you could notice him a mile away, his bright smile, his perfect complexion that shined in the sunlight.

"ready" i smiled at him, trying to show im excited for this.... "date" but i was far from it, i just wanted to sleep all day.

We started walking down the road in awkward silence.

"why'd you move here?" He finally spoke the silence.

"My mom couldn't afford the house we lived in before, hey, do we have to eat? maybe we can just....walk around?" I didnt want to eat around him.

"its 6, i have a basketball game at 7" he brushed his hair with his hand "i can walk you home, shit, im sorry i didnt think the game was going to run so late.. we can hang out after my game?" he looked at me excitedly.

"I cant" i lied "we can another day... why dont you walk me to the movies and their we'll split it's about half way?" I began to feel alot more comfortable around him, he was sweet.

"shit, sounds good to me" He smiles as we continued walking.

The walk to the movies was actually fun, i learned alot about Anthony and i even shared alittle bit with him.

"ill text you later" he kissed me on the cheek and walked off the other way.

I wasn't exactly in front the movies but i could see the group of older men, i had this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach but it was too late to turn around. I kept my head low and walked.

"hey let me get a taste of that ass" a man yelled hollering

"Come here ma!" another shouted

I looked back and they began following me, there were only 5 and they weren't close but you could smell the alcohol.

A arm was flung around my shoulder

"hey, baby" i looked up to see Blake he flashed up his shirt and their was a gun tucked in his pants, the men quickly turned.

"thanks" I took his arm off of me and tried to walk away but he caught my arm before i could get away.

"im sorry for what i said.. i was upset..come on, come ride around with me" he smiled at me still holding my arm.

i nodded and he grabbed my hand and led me to his that was parked across the street.

Authors note: Comment and vote ^~^ please leave feedback. Really wanted to know what you guys think and thanks to everyone that is reading..
Love you guys ♥