Jae dont play

When i woke up Blake was gone, the blanket was nicely folded on the couch and the pillow laid on top of it.

I checked my phone before i started getting ready for school.

Blake: Thanks for letting me stay ma, next time im getting some of the kitty >:)

I threw my phone down and ignored his text, quietly laughing to myself.

I was ready in the car 20 minutes later, i didnt wear anything special just sweat pants and a red tee. I started to feel alot better about myself, my size, and even my little double chin.

Anthony wanting to go out with me and Blake's kind words really changed my perspective.

"No" i heard my mom yell as she left the house "Im coming, just dont do anything until i get there" she got into the car and slammed the door "God, these people here are driving me crazy" she started the car and drove off.

"Honey" she smiled at me "im so glad that your doing better here, i haven't seen you so happy" she held my hand and squeezed it.

"I am alot better" I smiled back at her and my phone buzzed.

Trisha: Where you at?

I didnt answer the message because we were pulling up to the school.

"Bye mom, love you" i kissed her on the cheek and quickly made my way out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the school.

"Jae"

I turned around and their was Anthony.

"Hey"

"Are you dating blake?" he asked looking alittle angry.

"No" i smiled lightly trying to make this situation less awkward "why?"

"Some of my boys said they seen you riding around with him" he answered

"So what if she was" a voice intruded

"Blake just stop" Trisha was holding onto his arm, knowing her brothers temper shoots through the roof.

"No, if this little nigga got something to say about me being with Jae then say it to my fucking face" he growled loudly.

"Look, i just wanted to know if i was messing with someone's girl" he stepped to Blake.

"Can you guys please not act like a couple of kids" i stepped between them and lightly pushed Anthony back.

"I'll hit you up later mami" Anthony smiled and kissed me on the cheek, making his way upstairs.

"That fucking loser is lucky i already have 2 strikes" Blake fixed his shirt, his eyes were a bright red. he was smacked.

"Why is he here anyway?" I asked Trisha

"i dont even know, he just asked to drop me off"

"i'll see you guys" Blake spoke as he picked up his phone and walked towards the back of the school.

"Now im late for english" i whined trying to hurry up the stairs.

Trisha followed behind me, i didnt exactly understand why she was so fascinated with always being with me. It was really starting to get annoying, it seems as if she has no other friends but i didnt say anything. I would be setting myself up for disaster.

"hurry class and sit" Our english teacher spoke "were going to be working in groups for our poem assignment"

"what if were better alone?" Jake asks as he poked the girl in front of him.

Mrs. Sands ignored his question and paired us up.

I was with Sarah Fisher, she was a petite with amazing blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, her shirt and jeans were tight hugging her skin nicely. Sarah's phone buzzed and laughed lightly "god, my boyfriend is a joke"

"That funny?" i asked trying to make small talk.

"Yes, blake is so cute"

I think i was hearing shit, did she just say blake? the guy who cried when he saw his ex-girlfriend the other day. he just didnt want to kiss me. I began to feel self conscious, i draped my jacket over my shoulders and covered myself.

"Write poems on your partner, their personality, favorite things to do, you know" Mrs. Sands turned back to her phone clicking away.

"blake Trisha's brother?"

"Yes, him we've been together for a month" She smiled typing away at her phone again.

He cried and got upset when Shiri cheated on him, but he's been with this basic ass bitch cheating on Shiri?

"Bitch" i said to myself

"Me?" Sarah asked "How the fuck am i a bitch"

"I did-didn't call you a bitch, sorry"

"good, someone like you" she looked me up and down "shouldn't be calling someone a bitch, ugly ass" she laughed and sat her phone down on the table "ready to work on the poem....bitch?"

"Yeah" i smiled at her " i have my muse for my poem" i began writing.

~20 minutes~

"Okay class" Mrs. sands spoke "who wants to go first?"

I rose my hand as fast as i could, if i was going to be called a bitch, i guess i'll have to show her one.

"Jae" she pointed at me

"Her name is Sarah

I call her skank

She is a slut and whore

Her pussy is rank

She‘s slept with everyone

even the speds

she‘ll fuck anything that moves

She has bruises and scratches on her knees,

i guess someone's been alittle busy lately

With that i say,

thats the skanky girl Sarah"  i took a deep breathe and looked out at the class, and then over to Sarah "guess you were right, i am a bitch"

"Yes!" Trisha yelled "fuck it up!"

i laughed and saw Mrs. Sands surprised face,

"Office now" she spoke

"My pleasure" i walked over to grab my bags and i bumped Sarah hard as i passed and left the class room.