Bitch please

I stayed up in my room until 6. I didnt want to come out and face my mom, what would she say? she must be so pissed.

"Jae?" she knocked on the door as she called my name.

"Open"

She walked in still wearing her work clothes, she must of stayed on the couch the whole time.

"What i saw i seriously wish was a dream" she spoke fast "i knew you were going to grow up and...and experience the wonders of sex.. but i didnt think i need.. ugh this is so hard... i could just slap the fuck outta you" she clenched her fist "promise me you will be safe? you'll protect yourself..... i cant stop you its going to happen, you.. you obviously wanted it i- look just i love you want you to be safe" she placed her hand on my knee.

"i love you too..."  i coughed out, thats all i could manage to say.

"foods on the table" she kisses my forehead "dont forget Katie's coming over tomorrow"

I forgot all about that. Great more things to pile on, i know all katie is going to want to do is go hang out with Ron and them.

'I should call her' i thought to myself and dialed up her number.

"hey" she answered, sounding kind of irritated

"You okay?"

"Fine, whats up?"

I told her all about the Anthony and blake almost fighting and blake and I were about to do the nasty in so many positions.

"Are you serious!" she finally cheered up "i can not wait to get there" she yelped.

"Yeah except" i yawned my day finally catching up with me "I felt so gross, my stomach and my thi-"

"Stop jae" she angrily interrupted me "Your always complaining about how fat you are, if your so big go fucking work out"

I was shocked by her sudden out burst.

"Jae, blake said your body was beautiful, he actually likes you, and your complaining? did he run and say eww gross nasty ass? no he stayed" she took a breathe "not everyone looks at you and goes, eww gross fat bitch, your just so self centered and your so fucking stupid to realize it."

"what the fuck got in to you!?" i screamed getting fustrated "i did not do any fucking thing to you, so there is no reason for you to act so GODdamn reckless" i spat out. I started to take out all my anger on Katie.

"you pissed me the fuck off!" she yells back "you know what since you say it all the time you must want to hear it... YOU ARE A FAT UGLY BITCH!"

The phone line went dead.

I tried to just shake it off like i usually did and let it roll off my shoulder, but i couldn't stop myself from crying. She was right all i did was complain, god people must hate me. Here i am again talking about myself.

I was done with today, i didnt want to eat i didnt want to do anything but sleep.

My phone buzzed and a call flashed across my screen.

'she better apologize' i thought to myself. The caller I.D didnt match the person i thought it was, it was Trisha.

I ignored it and threw my phone on the floor and tried my hardest to fall asleep.

~Next morning~

"honey" My mom shook me lightly.

"hmm?" i tried to open my eyes and noticed two shadows hovering over me.

"Hey Jae" kate bellowed smiling

i could see right through her stupid ass act.

"im about to leave soon so get dressed" my mom kissed my forehead.

"dressed?" i said looking at her confused.

"Kate told me you guys were heading to trisha's"

i looked at her angrily and she smiled devilishly "right."

"An 20 minutes girls" my mom left the room.

"bitch" i mumble as i get out of bed and begin getting dressed.

"Yeah you would know all about that wouldnt you?"

I didnt respond, i thought i could take her treating me this way but i couldnt... i held in my tears and finished getting dressed.

~16 minutes later~

We were ready to go and heading out the door, i walked ahead of her but she kept pretty close. 3 blocks down a car started to beep repeatedly.

"Jae" i heard a familiar voice yell. It was blake pulling up in his car with Trisha.

"hey" i smiled

"Hop in" Trisha yelled over the music.

I moves quickly trying to get in before Kate did.

"We can go"

"what about kate?" blake asked staring at her through the window, i grunted in disgust.

"she can walk" trisha already knew what went down between me and kate, with that Blake did as she said and sped off leaving kate mad and devastated.

I felt bad at first leaving her then everything she said replayed in my head and i wish Blake would turn around and run her over.

Its been two hours since i've seen kate, i know she's here because her purse is in the living room. I was just upstairs with blake in one of the rooms.

"what'd your mom say?" he asks as he played in my hair.

"she uh said to be safe and a bunch of other crap"

"Good, i thought she would of beat that ass" he laughed and began braiding my hair.

"oh ahaha" i made fun of his laugh and started to remember the feeling i felt when he was kissing between my legs.

"Blake?" i turned to him.

"yes was-" i stopped him with a kiss our tongues moved in harmony with eachother. I reached for his belt buckle to take it off him.

"No" he stopped me breaking our kiss.

"what?" i said looking confused "all you ever wanted to do was fuck me and hear i am just willing and you wont?"

"its not that...i like you ight? i just wanna show you im different... i dont want you just for the booty even though your cakey is big" he laughed "i wanna change.. you know?"

"so not cliché, the bad boy goes good for the innocent good girl"

"what you just tried to do your not innocent"

"whatever" i spoke fast kind of angry.

"dont be upset" he pushed my head making it jerk foreword.

"hey!" i turned fast and slapped him in the face "i am soo sorry"

"its fine" he laughed and leaned down and kissed my cheek "your so damn beau-"

Blake got cut off again, not by a kiss but by a scream. A spine tingling scream, and it sounded like Kate.