Hope.

I walked into school the next day with my bag slung over my shoulder and saw Beau, James and Daniel sat next to eachother on the bonnet of Beau's car, I walked to them and hugged them all, feeling the same tingles as I had everytime I touched James yesterday.

"Where are Jai and Luke?" I asked.

"They've got a bug."Beau told me. "Where's Nicole?"

"She's sick." I told them as we walked into the school. Me and James walked through the busy corridors pushing each other about as we made our way to art.

We walked into the classroom and I sat down in a seat next to James. We both began to pull our art supplies from our bags and began to talk aimlessly.

"Hey! I watched the video's on your channel!" I told him. Once I arrived home yesterday I logged onto my laptop and watched every one of their videos. I wouldn't tell him that though.

"You did?" He asked sounding slightly shocked.

"Well you did tell me to check it out. Is it a problem?" I asked him becoming worried that he might not have wanted me to bring it up in school.

"No I know, I just didn't think you would've! Thankyou! What did you think?" He reassured me.

"Truthfully?" I asked putting on a fake disappointed voice. He replied with a nod showing a worried expression on his fade.

"Well... They were hilarious! You guys are so funny! I loved them I think I may register as a fan now!" I told him. A beautiful smile spreading across his face. Wow he had an amazing smile! "How about you film with us at the weekend?" He asked me. "Seriously! I would love to!" I answered pretty excitedly. In one night I can say I have become a pretty big fan of the guys.

"Awesome!I will pick you up at around 11?" "Okey dokey." I smiled. This should be fun.After I agreed to this the bell rang for the next lesson. Before we left James again engulfed me in a hug and I wrapped my arms back around him.

A FEW DAY'S LATER

"NICOLE!" I shouted to her as I walked into the yellow walled room. "Whatttttt?" She questioned me as she rolled over to her side in her bed. "We are going to film with the boys in..." I started then pulled out my phone to check the time "Precisely one hour and twenty-seven minutes." I continued.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me???!!!!" She complained as she rolled out of her bed and ran to her walk-in-wardrobe. "I forgot." I replied falsley as I returned to my bedroom

I placed my phone down on the bed and walked to my closet and pulled out the outfit I had put together the night before. I placed the light blue shorts onto my bed and a loose daisy crop top.. I then walked into my ensuite and took a speedy shower and stepped out wrapping a fluffy brown towel around my body. I then proceded to wrap another towel around my hair and dried my body. I opened the door back into my bedroom and changed into the outfit. Sitting on the black chair I looked at myself in the mirror dileberating what to do with my hair and makeup. In the end I decided on just applying a small amount of natrual looking makeup and put my hair into a quick fan bun, fasaning a daisy clip to the left side of the bun.

I stepped into my brown sandals and placed a stack of bracelets onto my right wrist. I packed my brown backpack with sunscreen; incase we were outside, my phone,money, my camera for pictures and an ice-cold water bottle. I tapped on Nicoles door and waited. Shortly after nocking she replied with "Come in." I pushed the door open and saw Nicole dressed in lavander dungarees and a aqua top underneath. She had a aqua backpack at her feet and was wearing white converse. She sat at her desk with her laptop playing an awkward train situations video the Janoskians had posted. "They're funny aren't they." I noted. "That they are." She replied to me when the video finished.