SHOPPING

A/N This is just a quick fill in chapter you can skip this one if you want.

NICOLES P,O.V

I woke up at 10:30 and walked down stairs to get breakfast. I popped a pop tart in the toaster and got a plate out. Just as it popped out of the toaster Danielle walked down the stairs.

"Morning" she said crankily, She wasn't a morning person. 

"Morning!" I said cheerily. 

"Your happy" she noted. 

"Must be the weather," I replied 

"Or a certain boy..." She said as she reached into the cupboard to get cereal. 

" Shut up" I hissed at her.

We sat down at the table and just spoke about plans. Shimone came down dressed and ready. 

"Hurry up girls! We need to go shopping!" She exclaimed.

We finished eating our breakfast and ran upstairs to get changed

DANIELLE'S POV

I pulled my suitcase out from under my bed. I unzipped it and looked through it deciding what to wear. I decided on my blue denim shorts and a peach 1990 mickey mouse top. I put my peach converse on and picked up my pink handbag and put my purse, phone and sunglasses in there. I brushed some pink blusher onto my cheeks and put a coat of mascara on and just plaited my hair. I ran out of the room grabbing my denim jacket off the back of the door.

I walked out of my room to see Nicole coming out of her room she was wearing a grey panda top with light pink shorts and yellow converse. We both loved converse. We walked down to meet Shimone. 

"Come on then girls" she said whilst walking out the door. "So we'll go to a clothes shop first then we'll go to shops to get bedroom decorations and then the furniture store. Okay?" 

"Yep sure" I said cheerfully. This should be fun,

After hours of walking round the shops we finally went headed home. I walked in then walked up the stairs to my room. I opened the door and dumped my bags on the floor. I walked to my bed and fell onto it. I was so tired! We had bought so much! I now had a dressing table, shelves, loads of pictures printed of me and my friends and The Wanted.

I put all my bags on my bed and started to take out everything.

I looked through each bag and picked out my favourite thing from each one. I'd always done this. I finished and looked at all the things on my bed.

A black Coca-Cola snapback

Lilacy-blue Doc Martins

A Jack Wills gym bag

A navy blue Kath Kidston bag with white poka-dots

A loose white vest top with a pink heart on it.

A white t-shirt with a mickey mouse cupcake on it.

A white t-shirt with love written in a swirly black font.

A long white tank top with Mondays suck on it and a broken black heart.

A black crop Geek top.

A long light blue tank top with Heart breaker and a broken heart on it.

An peach loose tank top with a black giraffe head on it.

A black normal is boring with a stitched backing.

A black loose top with the costa coffee.

A white loose top with a colourful doughnut on it.

A grey top with ' life is better with a *moustache*' in pink.

A white grey striped top with Mickey Mouse on it.

A blue thin jumper with an anchor on it.

A red enjoy Coca-Cola top.

3 The Wanted t'shirts

A black *Join the dark side we have cookies* David and Goliath t'shirt

A navy blue striped sun dress.

Black shorts with studs on them.

Peach high waisted shorts.

Blue high waisted shorts.

Shorts with one mint leg and the other baby pink and a yellow waistband.

And a faded denim waist coat.

A monkey onesie.

A Monsters Inc top.

I put all of it and my other stuff into my closet and went into Nicole's room to check out all her clothes.

She had also laid out her favourite clothes on her bed.

She had a loose white chill top.

A black Mcfly top

A pair of yellow shorts.

A pinky orange top with a white rabbit on it.

A green top with a cat playing with a ball of wool on it.

Red jean shorts

A yellow top with a pink moustache on it.

A black top with a red heart with love written in different fonts.

A faded blue top with small white birds on it.

A superman crop top

A white top with ' I love me' on it in yellow.

A black top with 'Perfect boys only exist in books' in white

A smiley face white top

A loose crop top with the American flag on it.

A grey crop top with 'nice hair' written on it. "Well this is obliviously about me" I said picking it up.

"You keep believing that" She said with a smirk. I picked up a cushion and threw it at her, She threw me a very dramatic face.

"How dare you???" She screamed at me and threw one back at me. This continued for a while until we fell on the floor laughing.

We talked for a while until Shimone came in and told us to go to bed.

The first day of school tomorrow,

A/N, Like I said this was just a fill in chapter nothing important to happen.