Doctor Who

I'm actually a fangirl of many things and many things alike. 

And I don't really classify myself as a fangirl either, more like an obessionist [yes, I made this word up] person who has to put her character into everything she likes and more so the point, change the story line of a tv program if I don't agree with the way it's gone. 

However, I'm here to talk about Doctor Who. 

Doctor Who for me didn't start in 1963 when it was more scare than magic and most certainly, these days, you can't help but love the 2005 reboot. 

A lot of people were sad when David Tennant regenerated. To be honest, he had a sad story line, but for me, despite the sillyness, he was always angry and it just bugged me. And then he came to regenerate and Matt Smith came along. 

Wait, I'm getting of topic. What I'm trying to say is that I started from 2005 and really got sucked into it. If I hadn't of come downstairs one day to find my mother viewing it in confusion, the Chapman house probably would never have even known about Doctor Who. 

Doctor Who is actually the first fandom I had as well. It started off allowing me to dive into other shows to enjoy and most recently, that's too many to count. But back onto the topic of Doctor Who, okay? 

Matt Smith is by far my favourite Doctor and whether people want to disagree with this or not, he was one of the best Doctors and way above David Tennant. Not just because of his giraffe dances and his beautiful speeches that he just hit so perfectly, but because like anybody, he was scared. 

When he first started as the Doctor, he actually thought people would hate first episode and didn't realise how much of a fanbase he would get. Even now, I think sometimes he doesn't believe it, but he is one of the best Doctors. 

And even more so that after losing David Tennant, I actually refused to watch Matt Smiths era for weeks after his first real episode came to TV. My dad tricked me one day and I fell in love and watched the first episode - The Eleventh Hour - all night. 

From the Pandorica to his final days on Trenzalore, Matt Smith is the Doctor whose been through so much and won my heart forever. Ask any of my friends and they will tell you the only thing I ever want before I die is a Smexy Smith hug and the chance to meet my inspiration in person. 

Because of Matt Smith, I found my Wattpad area of expertise.  

And I discovered fanfiction due to this. I started with Matt Smith's era of Doctor Who and from my fanfiction Daughter Who, I have spanded out to Sherlock, the Walking Dead, Supernatural and a many manner of other things.  

Since then, my friends know Mr. Smexy belong to me, though they disagree with this often, I pull the age card on them all. And even more so, I have been blessed with many names upon discovering my fanfiction place amongst Wattpad, but now I shall tell you all a secret. 

I am a TimeWizard and I am the last and only one of my kind. 

With my sonicwand, I shall now disappear. 

And good luck in your journey as I fly of on my TARDIS, my clock striking Eleven, my final hour beginning. 

Now.

-Nonja18