Want To Have Your Name In My Book?

Hey Konstantinians!

Thank you so much for your support. I love you guys and I appreciate all you have done for me. I'm so freaking excited about everything that has been happening and I know it's all because of you!

And because all of you have been so amazing, I want to do something for you guys. 

As you know, I'm launching my book in a few days (crazy, right?), and my publisher gave us this amazing secret trick to help us make Lady and the Wolf go viral. So...

I am going to ask for a tiny favor. It is super easy and it will only take you 30 seconds to do.

You'll help me make Lady and the Wolf go totally viral which will make Lady and the Wolf a best seller once it hits Amazon!!! :-)

All you have to do is click the link in my bio or coversations and click "Support on Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr". It's a Thunderclap link, and it'll Lady and the Wolf get to the top! After you've supported the book on Thunderclap, just follow the link to the Google form and fill out your name. 

Have you done it yet?

No?

I'll wait for you! :)

Once you've hit "support", please fill out the linked Google Form so I know what name to add to the book, and to show you supported it!

This is only for YOU and no one else can get this. It'll cement you as one of the pioneer Konstantinians!

Thank you in Advance!!! I can't wait to give you bigger updates on the book SOON!

P.S. Won't it be awesome to have a copy of the book, flip it open and find your name on it? Instant bragging rights, right?