Just For You!

Hey guys! Firstly, thank you all for the outpouring of support. You guys honestly make everything worthwhile. So, let's get back to the cheer. WE'RE GETTING PUBLISHED! (Yes, we, as in all of you and me).

Alright, first of all, to answer some questions.

1. When will the book be available?
The book will be available on December 19, 2016.

2. Will it be available in eBook and Paperback?
Yes. It will be. You you will be able to purchase the book through Amazon.

3. Will I still be active on Wattpad.
A hundred percent YES! No matter where I go, Wattpad will always be my book home. 

This announcement is going to be super short. So make sure to read the whole thing!

But, before we get into the nitty gritty of it, I just wanted to start off by saying: Thank you so much for reading my story. Writing is my absolute favourite thing to do, and the fact that I'm now getting published is an absolute dream come true. We all love reading books (I LOVE reading), but because of you guys reading this book, something really special has happened. So THANK YOU.

The book should be able to be viewed soon on Goodreads (basically the worlds biggest book catalogue) so go check it out, write a review for it, rate it, add it to your bookshelves and recommend it to any friends you have on goodreads. (SPREAD THE INFORMATION VIRUS, SPREAD IT NOW!)

ALL LINKS WILL BE DISPLAYED IN MY BIO, CONVERSATIONS OR COMMENT SECTIONS.

If the book starts to get big on Goodreads before it's even published, then you guys can point it out to all of your friends and family. Having your support while this happens would be amazing! (Please hold my hand aha)

Also, like me on facebook, and follow me on Goodreads for more updates, cover reveals or silly jokes to keep you entertained until the book is launched. So go check it out right now. I'm available on both via S.A. Cross or follow the links in my bio!

There is a lot involved in publishing a book (I love it!). But I don't want to bog you down with every little piece of progress. But you guys are the reason why this dream has come true, and so you guys are going to get updates at all the major milestones leading up to the big launch of the book in the next few weeks!

That's right, in the next few of weeks! This is happening. Seriously. Happening.

As porky pig would say "THATS ALL FOLKS!" (Looney Tunes Reference ftw). I'll talk to you soon. And have an AWESOME DAY! And don't forget to check out the book on goodreads. ;)

Love always,
Skye

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers. The last day you can submit your cover is December 5, 2016!