Bonus Chapter #2

Hey Everyone! This second bonus chapter will be about. . . . .WHAT LEVI THINKS ABOUT LIFE AS A FATHER AND MARRIED MAN. This chapter came from me listening to James Arthur's, Say You Won't Let Go! Enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Dada, Dada, wakey!" Three little voices whispered quietly, I turned over and snuggled back in to my beautiful mate and wife's side.

"Dada?" I heard a little whimper, making me bolt up from my bed, I smiled at my triplets, who were trying to climb onto my bed.

Gabriel and Storm, had both their hands on their baby sister's legs and pushed her up onto the bed, before she helped Gabriel by pulling Storm up as he stood on Gabriel's back. With Gabe being the oldest, he had the habit of making sure both of his siblings were happy. Even if that meant sacrificing his own happiness.

Me and Andrea understood why. A few weeks ago, Kade had sat Gabe and Storm down and let them know about his treatment towards Andrea, when they were younger. Strom understood and forgave his uncle but Gabe just punched Kade in the groin with a glare before running into Andrea's arms. Telling her that he will protect her and Skylar for the rest of his life.

Andrea cried at our son's confession and tried to convince him that, his uncle was very sorry. Gabe didn't believe her at first but eventually forgave his uncle but not before threatening his uncle harshly.

"Dada" My Three little, two year old pups whined breaking me from my thoughts.

They all managed to finally get on the bed and giggled softly as I smiled down at them, I looked back over my shoulder and smiled down at my beautiful wife, She stirred slightly, I pushed my pillow into her arms, making her calm down and drift back soundly to sleep.

"Dada, we make mama bweakfwst?" Skylar whispered.

"Yewh! Cause it's mama's birthday!" Storm grinned as he finally pronounced the word 'birthday' right.

"But no wakey mama till, Its ready Dada" Gabriel said giving me a pointed look.

I raised my hands in surrender before kissing my pups foreheads as I nodded my head towards the door, They scrambled off the bed before letting out a scream as they ran down the hallway.

"Levi" A beautiful voice whispered.

I turned to see Andrea looking at me tiredly, giving me a small loving smile, making me freeze at the beauty of my mate, two years into our marriage and being parent, she never stopped amazing me. I laid next to her and pulled her into my chest.

"Baby, Get some rest. I love you" I kissed her forehead softly before moving out of bed and follow our little toddlers screams.

"Dada! Hurry up!" I heard Gabe scream as I walked into the kitchen.

I didn't bother to wear a T-shirt as Andrea and I had gotten our own home after the triplets were born. I decided that we needed a bigger one as I planned to get my beautiful mate pregnant many times more.

I scooped all of my pups into my arms as they screamed and giggled, if I had known what this love felt like I would have had done anything and everything to make this happen faster.

Being a father and husband made me feel complete and I owned everything to the very women, who is now asleep in my bed. I am forever thankful that I get to live the rest of my existence next to that incredible women.

After my mate and children's breakfast had been prepared, the triplets ate in record time. So they could carry their mother's breakfast to her.

Gabe carried the plate of food as Storm carried Andrea's favourite drink, Coffee and My beautiful baby Skylar, was giving the easiest job of the utensils.

"Wait outside the door until Dada wakes mummy up, I'll call you in when it's safe" I stated, the triplets giggled because they knew their mummy hated being woken up.

I waked into the room closing it until there was only a few center metres left until it was fully closed, just so the children only had to push it open.

I smiled softly as I approached my mate, who was snuggled into my side of the bed, she looked so beautiful. I heard her whimper softly as I brushed a few strands of hair out of her face, I crouched down looking at her beautiful face.

"I love you" I whispered.

"Thank you Andrea, you don't know how lucky I feel every time I look at you, You've given me everything I could have ever asked for and more, I will never let you go and not even death will keep me or my love for you away"

I felt a pair of soft lips against mine as tears hit my cheek, my mate pulled back with tears in her eyes.

"I was lost before you, your an amazing man, father and husband Levi and I will never let you go. Not even in death, Your my forever" I smiled at my mate's words pulling her closer and giving her another kiss.

"We have a surprise baby" I said as I stood and walked to the door, I pulled it open as my three little ones, marched in a line towards their mother.

Andrea laughed softly as our children had serious looks on their faces, Skylar had somehow in the short span of time, gotten a bunch of flowers and smiled at me before breaking her march and running towards the bed, in front of her brothers.

"Mama! Pretty flowers for you!" Skylar smile excitedly as Andrea picked her up placing Sky next to her.

"They are very beautiful baby" Andrea said kissing her cheek softly.

Gabe and Storm placed Andrea's breakfast and coffee on the bedside table before she picked them up and placed them in front of her.

I watched as my mate interacted with our child, as love swelled in my heart. Gabe and Storm rambled on about how they made everything themselves, Until Skylar butted in telling her mummy, how only Dada made the breakfast and they only watched.

'That's my little girl' I thought grinning.

"Dada! You coming?" Storm asked looking back at me with a grin. I made my way over to my little family.

I knew that as long as I had my mate and children by my side nothing in this world could touch our perfect little world.

Andrea made me feel like I deserved this, even after all the bad I had done to her family, she even forgave me and gave my life more meaning, she would never know what she had really done for me because whether she knew or not.

She was my angel in disguise and I was never going to let go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I loved writing this chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

-Sheri Xx