Best friend & The Truth

Andrea's P.O.V

After hugging my dad and brother I ran and hugged my uncle. Who pulled me close to his chest.

"Wow! Look Drea you look so matured and beautiful now. Wait until Apollo (Her older cousin) see's you. And no one is aloud to tell him Andrea is here. When he comes to see Ivy (Apollo's daughter) I think she is the same age as you, Cole could you please go get her so she can met Andrea?" He said.

Cole left and came back a few moments later with a girl, Who had flawless blond hair that looked like sun and light blue eyes, Well her dad is the sun god. Soooo! No surprises there.

"Granddad? Who is this?" She asked Uncle Zeus. While pointing at me.

"Ivy. This is your aunt, well sort of?. She's your dad's cousin, the one you grew up hearing about, Andrea" he said, she just nodded. Ivy and I talked for a bit but we decided to pull a prank on everyone in the room when her dad got here.

So while I distracted them, she went and filled up some water balloons with water and paint.

When she was down, we sat down on the sofa waiting for her dad. Five minutes later Apollo walked through the door, Ivy got up and hugged him. He began to scan his eyes over the room saying hello to everyone, But when his eyes landed on me, he froze.

Next thing I know I get tackle to the ground with my idiot of a cousin. On top of me hugging the hell out of me while I laugh.

"My little Daya's back" He screamed  .

"Why didn't any of you idiots! Tell me! Especially you little brother! As I could easily kick your ass right now!?" He said.

"Bring it on, big head!" Cole yelled charging at his brother.

I was watching in amusement. When I was hugged from behind, I turned around to find my brother who stood a foot taller than me.

"It's good to have my little sister back, I missed you so much Reya! I never stopped looking for you neither did mum or dad. Oh god! Dad, he got really mad and wanted to kill who ever took you. Still does but we couldn't find you"

"Uncle Zeus, rang saying Cole found you, I was so happy so was mum and dad. Mum couldn't come, she had some business to take care of but I love you little sis, I never forgave myself when you were taken. I was suppose to be a protective older brother but I wasn't I'm so sorry" He cried into my shoulder.

"Hey it's okay. I'm here with you now aren't I, I'm fine and your not that much older than me. Only two minutes Dre remember that" I laughed as I turned and pushed his tears away.

I hugged him back, But when he hugged me tighter I cringed.

"Are you okay?" Drake asked concerned.

"Yea fine" I lied.

"Don't lie Rea, I know someone hurt you. Now who was it?" Cole growled catching my lie.

"I can't say" I muttered looking at my feet.

"Why baby girl?" Dad asked bring his hands to my face.

"Cause they will find out and hurt me" 

"No they won't! Now who hurt you?" Apollo growled.

"My old pack" I whispered.

"What did they do?!" Dad, Drake, Uncle Zeus and Apollo screamed.

"Beat me. Made me a slave and my mate rejected me" I said pulling down my top a little to show them, the bruises on my shoulder.