~ Betrayal & Trouble ~

Andrea's P.O.V

I heard his whole conversation on the phone, I didn't know what to feel so I'm gonna do the only thing I think is right, I'm going to follow him where ever he's going.

When he walked around the corner and saw me, I tried to hide my emotions but I knew it didn't work.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked innocently.

"Ummmm no one, yea no one" He said nervously.

"Oh I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school?"

"Um sorry I got plans but tomorrow ya?" He asked

"Um okay sure, well see you in class" I said kissing his cheek before walking away, just to make him feel guilty.

~After School~

I saw Damon leave school, so I gave Vince to Drake say I was going for a run, When I got to the forest I turned myself invisible and hide my sent and began following his sent to an abandon warehouse.

'Why would he be here?' I asked Honor.

'I don't know? but keep following him'

I continued walking until I saw him talking to a bunch of tall looking guys as I listened to their conversation, I discovered my mate was gonna let these rouges have me but that changed when he found out he was my other mate, That bastared was gonna kidnap me and give me to rouges.

I was so mad that I sent two of the many wooden crates that where in the warehouse right at what look like the rouge alpha's beta and third, as they lay on the ground Damon and the Alpha whose name is Luke, I also knocked out my lying mate's stupid bodyguards as I also found out that prick is the prince of Vampires Asshole didn't even tell me I was his mate, I guess that doesn't mean shit to him though.

Then I turned my self visible again and they looked shocked hahaha stupid cunts.

"What did you really think you could keep all this shit from me Damon and get away with it?"

"Andrea what are you doing here, I'm trying to keep you safe" He said looking worried.

"Safe, my ass you were gonna kidnap me and give me to this filthy asshole, Who I like to add is your best friend"

"Andrea let me explain, Yes okay, I was gonna give you to him but that's before I found out you were mine"

"And if I wasn't? Tell me what you would have done huh? Damon tell me, because I would love to know" I yelled at him.

"Oh, I know you would have giving me as a prize to your friend here who would use me as a slave and do horrible things to me" I started.

"Please don't, I love you Andrea, please" He said getting down on his knees.

"Then why?, Why lie? Why keep things from me? Why everything?"

But I did get my answer as a cloth was placed over my mouth and I became dizzy, I heard Damon yell my name but I could keep my eye open as i fell into darkness.

Oh shit! I'm in trouble.

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><>

Damon's P.O.V

"Andrea!" I screamed as she got pulled away by Luke's men.

"You bastard! You said you wouldn't take her from me!" I tried to grab him but his men keeped holding me. 

"Damon why fight? You know I always get what I want, and I want her she powerful. I will make her fall for me, we will have powerful pups and then we can take the underworld from her parents" He said laughing, before punching me in the face repeatedly.

Until I blacked out. One things for sure I had a big feeling of betrayal.

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><>

Drake's P.O.V 

Dad and mum where coming tonight to check up on my sister and I, it was close to 6pm and Andrea hadn't showed up yet from her run.

Evinces and Chimera have been going crazy with bad feelings, Evinces destroyed the whole living area and game room. Not to mention the backyard, but I also had a feeling something wasn't right.

Before I could think anything else. Damon came barging through the back door door, bruises and bumps littered, all over his face.

"Damon! What happened?" I asked running to his side.

"I did something bad, really bad. Now they have Andrea" He said breathing really fast as everyone came and looked at him.

"Who has Andrea?" Cole said running out of the crowd.

"The Rouge pack"

There where growls from My pack, Jaxon's pack, Chimera and the loudest one from Evinces.

"What did you do?" Jaxon asked getting angry

"I'm the prince of Vampires and was best friends with Luke the rouges alpha since i was 4 anyway when you, Jaxon attack his pack he said he would steal your mate and mate her, He knew she had a second mate and was still gonna take her Until he found I was her second mate, He said if i helped him that if i helped him think of away to attack your pack that he would take Andrea away, So i said i would do it just as long as he didn't take her or hurt Her, Cole's pack member and Evinces or Chimera, So when i went to make the deal i didn't know Andrea followed me and then Luke took her, I tried hard to get her back but he made me black out I'm so sorry" he said and started to cry 

"WHAT!!!!"

We all turn around and there stood my dad in his demon form ready to kill the bastard who took his daughter 

Luke who ever you are, I just want you to know your in trouble when we fined you. . . . 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you like :) this id the third updated today so yea ill update probably tomorrow afternoon after i finish college

Drake: Please find my sister, I miss her

Damon: Yes please i want my mate back, I love her

Cole: I want Rea back, I miss her so much

Jaxon: She's pretty now so i guess i miss her

Me: Go away Jaxon you pig

~VOTE~

~COMMENT~

~ Sheri <3 ~