He Saves You

READ WITH MUSIC !!! MORE DRAMATIC !!!

He was pissed

He was pissed .

Never before had you seen him so angry. While trying to run away from the jedi and into the life of the sith , you had ran into your brother , obi wan. And you had never seen him with so much rage. He was hurt , that you would jump up and join the sit's in there attempt to take over the galaxy. But you needed to , you had too .

Anakin was right behind you when you took your light saber out and fought your brother knowing this would be the last dance between you both. Your emotions were spiked and you were angry at him for not seeing it your way.

Long story short obi wan had distracted you long enough to make you fall having his light saber graze you leg. You screamed out in pain. And Anakin was pissed . Angry that obi wan had the nerve to hurt you.

And in his mind he was going to make him pay.

You had been kidnapped by a sith

Being a princess , many people good or bad wanted to have you on there side. Just different people had different ways of getting you to see that. Obi wan being your knight he came to your aid.....only to be captured as well.

You were pissed. for like half a second before he took out his saber and proceeded to fight his way out and to you.

You were being brought to your impending doom.

You were currently tied to an elevator type structure , molten lava being the destination. You were irritated to say the least , helping leia and Luke was very stressful and sometimes ...deadly. Han was trying his best to you , but at this moment you were praying to the stars.

The closer you got you could feel your eyes starting to water. You were scared.

And just as you got near the  bottom , it stopped .

And you were being brought back up.

You could hear his breath of relief. It was as loud as your own.

You got caught trying to leave

Darth Vader , your master caught you trying to escape. And knowing that Luke was more important than a silly life like yours you put yourself in the line of fire. But Luke was having absolutely none of that.

He had pushed you out the way and brought out his own light saber daring his father to try anything when it came to you. And of course Darth Vader being well...Darth Vader he made a move.

Luke was ready .

And so were you.

You were in the middle of a Jedi fight

You were in the middle of a Jedi fight .

After Kylo once again tried to fight Rey , you wanted to come with him. You had practically begged him before he relented and let you in. The fight was brutal and time consuming , but he was having the upper edge ...until Rey got an idea.

Use you instead.

in the middle of battle she knocked Kylo down , and in like slow motion came for you. Her eyes wild and a battle cry on here lips. She was running straight for you. You were scared , not really having mush training period , you didn't know what to do .

But Kylo did .

His reaction time was spot on. He saw her coming for you and put his hand out. So much anger could bee seen In those eyes of his. Anger and Fear. She stopped and you watched as she went down , clawing at her throat . Trying to break free of the force being put on her neck.

He quickly got up and ran to you , picked you up bridal style.

Leaving a unconscious Rey in the snow.

You were  more important.

A storm trooper was about to shoot you

You had went with poe and the gang to go and try to retrieve Kylo Ren. You and him being old friends back when he was ben. Hoping to get him back to the light side . He heard of the attempt and made a ship full of troopers come to the planet you all were on.

They came at you like swarms , your saber being used left and right. but they were just to many and you couldn't take them all at once. Poe seeing your distress wasn't about to let you get killed or worse.

Captured.

He pulled out a blaster gun from the ship and aimed at every trooper within arms reach of you. You were grateful. And you all made it out there , injured but alive.