When He Know He Loves You

* I'm going to be away for a while. I mean for a day , and another day so I don't know how long ill be able to post something again*

Obi wan.

Obi wan and Anakin decided to pay you a visit , your sister had just given birth to a new and beautiful baby boy , who was very in tune with the force.

And then being Jedi , they had to check it out.

Obi wan and you have been having a secret relationship for three years now , and everyday he thought he couldn't fall harder and deep enough.

But when he saw the look on your face as you saw that baby boy.

He knew he fell in love.

Anakin.

Anakin could feel himself slipping through the dark side. And he was afraid that you being obi wans sister , when you found out.

You wouldn't want him anymore.

But that was crazy to you. You would follow Anakin anywhere. When he started wearing black Jedi outfits a lot of the Jedi's were very suspicious of him.

But the moment you walked out in a element , yet dangerous black dress.

He knew you were the one.

Luke

Luke Skywalker was a goofball .

So naturally he would like girls who are just the same. Because who likes a girl who is serious all the time. The moment Luke fell deeply in love with you.

Was when you pulled a prank on Han.

It was a simple prank , make the guy pee his pants.

You and Luke were giggling like school children when you saw the bed get wetter and wetter . And he knew in that exact moment.

You were his.

Han

He likes to call it wifey material.

I'm That's what you are to him. And the moment he knew.

Was when you kissed him in front of every female in a mile radius. He though you hated pda , and never tried to do anything you didn't want him to.

And you respected that , y'all were freaks at him anyway.

But when another girl looked talk your man....

Well let's just say , you were all over the infamous Han solo.

Kylo.

The moment he saw you he loved you.

You were his girl forever and always. But you couldn't seem to really open up to Kylo because of his dark side persona.

You missed Ben.

But when you saw Kylo have one of his fits of rage , instead of babying him.

You went full she hulk. Yelling and screaming and crying. Letting out more of your pain than his. And when he saw how your eyes felt for the man with two lives.

He blurted out.

"Jeez , I love you"

SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT YALL!?

Lol I know caps. Anyway how would you feel if I made and Avengers Preferences and imagines?

Si?

No?

Cupcake?

Tell me people ( Throws Kylo ren baby fit)