Nick~Names

Did You miss me ?

Like the new cover ? Eh ..Who knows.

Anyway....lets jump in

....

Obi Wan.

He loves to call you Princess. It's what you are. When he met you were a princess in need of saving and he was the man who was there to fit the job.

Well him and Anakin.

So You call him my knight.

Anakin.

He calls you....wait for it.

Monkey.

Okay let me explain. You love to climb on Anakin. and not the dirty way. But the childish way. When you think he's mad you'll climb on him and just ...sit there.

He finds it hilarious.

You man bun... cause you think he is so sexy with that Damn man bun.

(Language!) ..Shut up Steve .....

Luke.

He loves to call you beauty. Like before , you were the gem of the universe. He felt almost as lucky as a man winning the lottery to have you.

You call him Jokester. Cause this boy could prank till the cows came home.

Han.

Hot mama.

Just deal with it , even when you complained he would just shut right up and keep his ground. He will call you want he wants.

So you call him.

Hot baby.

And he absolutely hates that.

Kylo.

He calls you queen. Still Heller on ruling the galaxy , he wanted to make sure you have a title that fits your position.

You call him .....

Matt. If something you'll never get over. It was cute to see his playful side. You loved it. But he thinks it was to be looked down upon. Making his grandfather turn in his grave.

But you didn't give a shit.

You thought it was great.