Chapter 14 - Air Vents

Emilys POV

I lost feeling in my toes. I was shaking. I didn't know that it was going to be this cold. I had Jakes Huge Sweat Shirt on and I had my Shorts on and I quickly pulled my Sweats on. I walked Quietly to Jakes room. I opened the Door just a crack to see that he was sound asleep. I listened as small snores escaped from him. I smiled to myself. I was freezing but I didn't want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful. I heard the cabin start making small shifting noises. I stoped in my tracks. The heat finally turned on.

I quickly ran over to the air Vent. I sat against the wall putting my feet over the air vent. I sighed of relief. I layed my head on my arm watching  little bits of dust come up from the air vent. I heard foot steps. I looked up to see the Light from the refriderator turn on as he opened the door. I listened as he chugged his glass of water. I watched as he turned. Looking at the clock above my head. My eyelids became very heavy. I couldn't lift them anymore.

" Emily What are you doing on the Floor?" Jakes voice filled my head.

" I was cold" I said keeping my eyes closed.

" Why didn't you get in my bed?" he said with a chuckle.

" I didn't want to wake you up" I whispered.

" Come on" he said lifting me up.

" No, I'm to tired Just leave me here" I said as he picked me up in his arms. " Emily. Scoot over" he said. I opened my eyes noticing I was on his Bed. I nodded and moved over to the Edge. Wanting to cuddle with him. But I didn't know if he wanted to. I lifted the covers up to my shoulders. I curled up in a ball. Well. The way I always sleep. One leg up by my Chest and on straight. I felt him pull the blanket over him. I was already Getting warm. I felt his arm go around me. I was pulled over next to him. I gladly accepted what he was doing. I put my feet on his legs. It didn't phase him.

" Your Freezing" he said pulling me closer. I ran my hand over his abs and placed it on his chest. ( The way that Bella fell asleep on Edward in Twilight).

I felt his warm lips kiss my forhead.