Chapter 7 - The visions

Jakes POV

I know it was wrong to tell Edward that she had some douche bag in her room. I know. But I just wanted her to be safe. But no that she teleported herself somewere. I can't make sure of that. No one knows where she might have gone. Or if she did it on purpose. I can't believe I can't find her. We've been looking for about 4 hours. Surely she would come back. Wouldn't she. Emily wasnt the type of person who got angry. She was just hurt that Edward yelled at her.

" Well How are we supposed to find her?""

" How the hell should I know?"

" Well your the one with the Powers" I shouted.

" Jake, it's going to be ok. We'll find her" Bella said trying to calm me down.

" It's your Fault Edward, If you wouldn't have yelled at her she wouldn't have gone" I yelled at him standing up.

" It wasn't me, I mean yeah. I hurt her feelings but I was trying to protect her" He said standing next to Bella.

" It wasn't Edwards Fault, She didn't mean to teleport" Alice said. She wasn't my favorite. None of them were my favorite..

" What do you mean?" I asked her curiously

" I'm not sure, But did you see her face. She looked sick" Alice said staring out the window.

" She will come back. Just give her time" Alice said walking to the kitchen

It felt like my whole world was crumbling down. Emily wasn't here. Even when I wasn't with her, I was watching her. Every night by her window. I knew a part of her knew I was there. I just wanted to hold her. Tell her that I love her. Run my fingers through her long soft golden blonde hair. Kiss her whenever I want her. Every part of her.

Emilys POV

I was hot. Really hot. I could breathe again. I was in some kind of cave. I'm not sure. It's misty and I hear water running. But It's all black. I kept walking. My hands feeling the cold cave walls.My feet hitting corners. I saw faint blue light flooding the back wall. I felt like I was walking through an endless maze and I was never going to figure it out. Hell I wasn't going to figure my life out.

I walked closer to the blue light. I wasn't hot. I could breathe a lot better and I wasn't dizzy. It was warm. Welcoming. Was I about to die? Was I walking into the light? No Emily don't be stupid. Your not dieing.

I looked up to see a water fall. I wanted to touch the water. It felt like I needed to touch the water. I bent down and got on my knees.I leaned over and ran my hand under the water. It felt good. The water running through my skinny fingers. It made me feel alive.

"This sucks" I said throwing a red dress at him "Nothing Fits me" I said walking out in my Bra and undies. Rubing my Stomach. It was hard. Happiness filled my body but then I felt angry. I felt confusied. I watched Jake. He was always so good with words. He stood up. He placed one light kiss on my Cheek. Then kissed me deeply. " Emily, I love you" " I love you Jake more than you could ever know" I said 

I collapsed on the bed. " Don't know what the hell I'm doing Jake. How can I be a mom. What if I do something wrong" I said tears coming from my eyes. " Emily, Your going to be ok" he said holding me. Him in a tux. Me. Still in my bra and Undies.

What was happening was that my future? Why was I so comfortable walking around half Naked around Jacob. Was the Baby his? I'm only 18. Why am I pregnant. Why and I happy about it. Did I have Sex with Jake? 

Do I love Jake?

Ofcourse I do.