Chapter 12 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY!!!!

Emilys POV

Me and Jake aren't officaly together yet. In fact We haven't even had our first Kiss yet. But I've been waiting. I want him. Every Part of him. So bad it hurts. Me and the rest of the pack have been talking. I had no Idea what Jake wanted for his Birthday. But then I thought about the Cabin that his mom and Dad used to take him to when he was a kid. I thought it would be perfect for him to get away. Just me and him. I've cleared it with Sam. His Patrols Will be covered.

I walked down stairs putting my shoes on. I said goodbye to everyone and walked out to be greeted by Seth.

" Emily Guess what? I Imprinted" He said with a smile. " Did you" I said with a chuckle. Already knowing that he would. I ran to Emilys and Grabbed Jakes stuff that Emily packed for him. He doesn't know. I'm glad I have the Guys to keep Autumn occupied. She's happy here. That makes me happy. I picked out Jakes suitcase. Which was heavy. So I decided to Roll it. But then I couldn't get it in the Trunk.  " Fuck" I mumbled. I looked up to find Jared Stuffing it in the Trunk. " Thanks Bro" I said bumping knuckles with him. " No problem". I gave him a quick hug and walked to the Drivers door.

" Hey Emily, nice to see you again" Billy said opening the door for me. " You too Billy, How are you?" I asked shutting the Door behind me. " Good" " Everything's Ready?" he said in a soft voice. I nodded. " Have fun" he said rolling into the Kitchen. 

" Hey Beautful" My gaze shifted to a shirtless Jake walking down stairs. " Hey" I said as he pulled me into a hug. " We still having a movie night?" he asked kissing my cheek. I nodded. " Ready to go?" I asked him. " Yeah just let me get a shirt" he said walking to the Dryer pulling out a dark black shirt and pulled it over his head.  I lost sight of his abs. Damn. He was perfect. I swear to god he was sculped by Angels.--

" So, What movie Store we going to?" Jake asked sliding his hand into mine. " Don't know, I guess we'll find out" I said looking in my rear-view mirror. " ok" he said looking out the window.

" What's Wrong?" I asked at the sound of his sigh. " Nothing" he replied. " I don't understand why you wont let me in" I said hitting my blinker. " Emily, It's nothing really" he said looking at me with his Dark Chocolate brown eyes. I think it was kinda funny that he thinks I forgot his Birthday.

" Do you have patrol later?" I asked him still keeping my eyes on the road. " Yeah" " So what time are we starting movie night?" I asked him. " Is 9:00 ok?" he asked me giving my hand a squeeze. " Perfect" I said

Jacobs POV

It kinda hurt that Emily forgot my Birthday. But it wasn't about me. It was about her. She wanted to hang out today. Which was good for me. I always want to be with her. I watched out the window as she drove. I knew she wasn't going the right way. But She thought she was right. So whatever makes her happy.

" I listen to you when you talk ya' know?" she said the car coming to a slow.

" What?" I asked as she turned. She drove in silence down a long drive way. I felt a bit of De'ja vu. But I said nothing more. The car came to a stop and she fastly got out and met me on the otherside.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKEY" she said pulling me into a hug. I can't believe she remembered. I can't believe she brought me to the Cabin. I looked around. It all looked the same. " Hey Jake can you help me?"  he voice broke me out of my thoughts.

" What? Were staying?" I asked gestering to my suitcase in the trunk. She nodded. " I already cleared it with sam. No patroling until we get back" She said flashing me her pearly whites. " How long would that be?" I asked inching closer to her. " a week" she said. She was irrasistable.

I couldn't help myself. I crashed my lips on to her small, plump, pink lips. This was everything I wanted. She was everything I wanted.