XI: Princess Bubblegum

~ Lauren Anderson's POV:

"YES! Right there, babe!" I moaned out. It felt so good!

"Harder!" I told her as she applied more pressure. I can feel the pleasure surge through my body.

"Ah! Yes!" I expressed as I closed my eyes shut.

"Damn, Ren!" I heard Beverly say as she approached me in a robe, "It sounds like you're getting fcked hardcore!"

I rolled my eyes. "Dont judge until you try it. These people are so good!"

My best friend snorts as she lays on the chair next to me. My dad had hired a masseuse saying that I was so stressed and that it could help my broken ankle. It definitely is a stress reliever.

I felt fingers on my left foot. "Hey, Hey! Watch the foot. Its sprained," I told the guy as he nods. The people who were here are around their 25-30s. Still good looking and pretty.

"Anyways, how'd you sprain le footy of yours?" My best friend tries to make small talk as she lays on her stomach. She shooed the guy who was about to massaged her. I guess she doesn't want  a massage.

I dont know if I should tell her the truth or a lie. "I sprained it while taking my usual run," I tell her a lie. I avoided eye contact as I bit on my inside cheek. I didnt want to get caught since she knew when im lying.

"Ren," I heard a stern voice. Busted...

"Spit out the truth or else i'll torture your foot."

I gulped. Bev is scary when she wants to do something. I cleared my throat and faced her way, giving her one of my sweetest smile.

"Stop bull-sh*tting, Lauren," she chirps out as she rolls her eyes.

I sighed. "You may leave," I tell the masseuse. They nod and leave. Do these people talk?

I then sat up, rubbing my left foot. "Help me get to my room and i'll tell you."

Bev nods and hands me the crutches. 

*          *          *

"Shit!" Bev shrieks like a fan girl.

I pushed her off my bed. "Shut the fck up." I rubbed my forehead in annoyance.

I told my best friend everything. I tried to leave out the kissing part with the lesbian, Isabel Montes, but Bev knew. She forced it out of me by threatening to tear my One Direction poster. Those sexy boys don't belong in my garbage. They belong on my bed!

That's why earlier, she was shrieking her heart out as I finished my story of me being high for an hour, and Isabel taking me home since I was too busy coloring -the fcking purple dinosaur- Barney. How did I get a coloring book of Barney anyways? I hate him!

I was frustrated because most parts that had happened during my 'high hour' were a blur. I definitely need to know.

I grunted as Bev jumped onto my bed with a huge grin. "I know how you can get revenge on Isabel Montes," my best friend says as she twirls her hair on her index finger. Her eyes held a wicked sparkle.

"Tell." I smirked. She told me what she thought about as I nodded. It was such a good plan. "You're a genius!" I tell Bev as I hugged her, but I have a guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"i know, now dont suffocate me," my best friend says as she pats my back. I laughed releasing her.

I laid on my bed as she does the same. I took my IPad and logged onto my fake account on Facebook. I used this account to know all people in school and Bev starts to snoop next to me. We both had made this account with a fake guy name and a hot pic off of Google images. Yup, we had to stoop low just to know their dirty lil' secrets. Unlike Mika, we only bully the lgbtp group. Mika bullies and fcks most of them. I would bully Mika since she's bi, but it would be World War 3.