Start of the Holiday Season

Winter has settled in in the new home of the Autobots, Jasper, Nevada. The kids, Miko, Jack, and Raff, show the friendly Cybertronians the way to celebrate Christmas. Jack's mom, June, had even bought a tree just for the Autobots to put up in their base. Not only was it explained to the robots how to celebrate Christmas in a happy way, but also a memorable way. As usual, Optimus keeps his optics on the monitors, while he lets the Autobots have their Christmas fun.
"That's it, Arcee. Nice and easy." Jack spoke smiling, as Arcee carefully set down the last of the two candles, in remembrance of Tailgate and Cliffjumper. She then smiled slightly, enjoying the nice soft lighting in honor of her former partners.
"I have to admit, that is a nice touch." Bulkhead commented happily. June nodded, then softly patting Arcee's left leg which she stood by,
"Nicely done, Arcee." She said calmly with a smile showing on her face. Arcee exchanged a smile at her, before turning her attention back to the candles.
"Now to start decorating the tree!!" Exclaimed Miko.
"Do you think we could convince Optimus to place the angel at the top?" Asked Raff curiously while glancing at the Titan leader who faced away from him at the time. June placed a hand on the boy's shoulder,
"We'll see." She spoke, also hopeful the serious, yet compassionate Prime, would join at least a little in the Christmas spirit, for the kid's sake. June then grabbed a string of lights previously untangled and handed them to Arcee, who then gave some to Bulkhead to help out.
"Think I could lend a servo, too?" Smokescreen asked.
"Sure Smoke, grab a section." Arcee spoke, holding out a part of the long strand. He nods, taking it from her servo and began going around the tree carefully to place the lights on. The tree almost rivals Optimus' height, but Bulkhead will be able to reach the higher parts nonetheless.
"I purposefully picked out colors that match each of yours." Commented Jack's mom to the Autobots,
"Even Wheeljack." She added pleased. Bulkhead chuckled,
"Good ol' Jacky." He thought aloud. Ratchet huffed,
"This is nice and all, but I honestly don't see the point." He voiced his opinion yet again.
"It is there customs, Ratchet, which we in turn must respect." Optimus chimed in, turning to glance at the group. "The least we could do is learn their ways, seeing as how we currently inhabit their planet."
"I know I know." Ratchet responded, nodding to eventually agree with Optimus. After that was said and done, Optimus returned his optics to the monitors before him.
"Poor Optimus, his heart...er-spark, must never truly be at ease with such a threat like the Decepticons around." June voiced in disappointment, and pity for the Titan. Arcee nodded, looking at Optimus then June,
"He does try." She added.
"And that is why he should place the angel at the top!" Miko voiced happily.
"Nearly done with the lights, Miko." Bulkhead responded.
"With three Autobots for such a large tree, it sure makes things go a lot faster." Jack commented, thinking aloud. Bulkhead was inches away from placing the last part of the strand, when an alert began going off. The alarm startled Bulkhead which caused him to drop the strand of lights.
"There is an Autobot in distress." Optimus simply spoke with a turn around of his body, answering everyone's question.