listen mama, papa!

Mama, please wake papa, no mama don't be scared...its me you child!
Mama why? But why did I have to be! Why did you relegate me into  deep abyss of darkness......

Mama why did you cut me off from your sweet scented barrel of lavender fed milk?? Why did you chose to clean up the messes of your one night stand with me? No papa am not taking the whole night dear...I will soon be out of your mind....well you know out of site out of mind... But papa??
Let me not....
It seems like I was your stambling block to success... Like I was the one who asked you to have.... But you both enjoyed the three minutes pleasure all for a night.....
No mama! Please don't cry...but why should you cry...why should you be harmed by the choices you made whole sober and not intoxicated mama?
Am a lost soul deprived and denied of earthly pleasure... Now am wondering aimlessly on earth exerting pressure....you see I will not enjoy what you enjoyed because mama! Because I tasted the wonders of the world too early.... And now my soul is wonder less.... No papa...wipe your tears now...but how will you sleep long but how will you play crush and suck her candy with me watching in my dreams....good bye mama, papa I am lonely...

Battalion of aborted souls