like me$

Boys like me are dangerous to fall in love with...Boys like me are too dangerous to fall in love with.... Boys like me will hurt you... Apologies and hurt you more...Boys like me will make a date with you and fail to turn up....Boys like me will show up at you place in the morning with flowers and chocolates...With love and passion....Boys like me are dangerous to fall in love with...

Boys like me love unconditionally...Boys like me will start kissing then stop and pick a pen and paper to write a poetic piece...Boys like me will leave you in bed at night and sit on the chair just to watch you sleep.... Boys like me are dangerous to fall in love with....
Boys like me will go days with out saying hallo....Boys like me will hurt you just to give an on-site of hurt in writing...Boys like me hates pink and orange.... Boys like me are dangerous to fall in love with....
Boys like me are old fashioned...Are easy and funny...Boys like me are charming...And every girl wants to mother our Children...Boys like me love video games and girls with short skirts....Boys like me are rude...And dangerous to fall in love with....
Boys like me might be dishonest...But when they love...It's is epic.... Boys like me love art more than their women...Boys like me are dangerous to fall in love with....Boys like me are romantic in their writing but forget it's logic in real life...Boys like me are very dangerous to fall in love with...

*Trapking Eddie*
*Boyslikeme*