word

I was dreaming just like everyone else did... Stopped dreaming... Picked myself up... Wiped my eyes and washed my face... I was dreaming again... Painful lessons...That leave permanent lessions...All over.... Dreams separating truth and lies merging.... Unable to differentiate them.....

All of them will clap for this side show... Enjoying the emotions I inscribe on paper and permanently on the internet....Some understand my pain...And like parents they get concerned...Even offering themselves as the burnt sacrifice....The master healer!...

The secret of my dark heart... Known only by my keyboard and pillows.... Twisting and turning without a definite conformation....It's morning again....It's hard to exclaim... Explain the circumference of your habitual attachment to dangerous and deadly beings.... I mean human souls....All are the same... Difference is the name and magnitude of action.....

It's raining here....It's been raining from morning...I bet it's cold and muddy outside...But I wouldn't know....How will I know...The soothing sounds of lullaby created by the droplets of rain on the ground....Was too excruciating to care about cold and mud....

Supposing human hearts had a metre....We would know how deep we love or we are loved....Stay cautious on our lane...And religiously waiting for Cupid to send some with patterns that much....Those that will appreciate the way you love them and love you back....Those you will never call by name...But will address them as mine....And when she comes my way I'll let you know who she is....

Goodbye stranger... Because that's what we are turned to be.... Strangers
©Trappking Eddie 2017™
*Word*