Chapter 36

Molly's POV

My breath hitched as I felt Niall's unfamiliar lips push themselves upon mine. My eyes widened as I sat my hand on his left shoulder, steadying myself.

"What do I do?" I panicked inside my head, not showing any signs of movement on the outside.

"Well, kiss back, Molly!" I yelled at myself.

I blinked a couple times, shaking myself out of my blank estate, and looked forward at Niall's closed eyes. His lips were still pushing against mine, but his eyebrows began to furrow.

Dammit, I wasn't kissing back.

I rested my other hand on the other shoulder, closing my eyes while finally pushing my lips against his, showing Niall a response.

I sighed slowly before separating my lips, slipping them in between Niall's, locking our lips together.

I don't want to sound cliche or anything, but must I say that the butterflies being released in the pit of my stomach made me feel like I was going to faint.

Literally.

I leaned back against the wall, trying to get rid of the dizziness in my head, and locked my hands together behind Niall's neck. Niall stepped closer, filling the little space I just created between us, and tilted my head up further with his index finger. I felt his lips start to twitch up slightly, hopefully into a smile, as he sat his hands outside of my head, now making my neck grow goosebumps due to the absence.

Okay, growing short of breath slightly.

Or maybe a lot.

Before I could separate our lips from each other, much to my dismay, a knock on the door did the job. I watched Niall slowly blink his eyes open, savoring the last few seconds of the kiss before bringing his hand to my cheek, caressing it gently. He sighed, pulling away like he was annoyed, breathing heavily to the side.

"Who is it?" He choked out, slightly out of breath. I leaned my head against the wall, closing my eyes.

Dear, Lord.

"Hey, uh, we're having Chinese take out in Louis' room." I heard Zayn's accent utter slowly.

I can go for some Chinese.

"Okay, thanks, mate. We'll be there." Niall shouted back but stepped back slowly, walking the short distance towards the door. I stepped back into the room as Niall opened the door, giving them their privacy.

Oh, man. Did that just happen?

Before Niall could come back and the air would be filled with an awkward tension, I quickly grabbed a pair of footie shorts, a t-shirt, and undergarments, and went into the bathroom to grab a shower.

Did I ever mention that if chlorine stays in my hair for more than 5 hours, it'll start to turn green?

Darn you, blonde hair.

________

I ran the white, slightly damped towel through my hair before throwing it in one if the corners in the bathroom.

That shower was very much needed.

I hummed to myself quietly to the tune of 'I Would,' while running a brush through my hair. Once I got all the knots out of my long hair, I grabbed the hair dryer that the hotel provided for us. My hairdryer was still in my suitcase with my other belongings.

I really need to clean that thing out since we're going to be in Miami for a few more days.

I continued humming as I plugged the hairdryer in the outlet.