Chapter 42

Molly's POV

"Molly!" Someone shook my shoulder, but I smacked their hand away, wanting to fall back to sleep. I heard the person sigh before shaking my shoulder again, but harder.

"Go away," I whined as I pulled the bed sheet over my head, drowning the light coming in through the blinds.

"Don't make me do it," I heard the voice whisper, but I once again ignored them.

Sleep is such a beautiful thing. I don't understand why some people try to take it away from me.

As I started to drift back into unconsciousness, the blankets flew off of me and I was picked up and off the oh so comfortable bed. My eyes flew open and I recognized the blonde hair instantly.

"Niall," I whined as I laid my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes again.

"You'll thank me later," is all he said as he carried me out of the room and down the hall to the elevator.

"Niall, there is no way I'm going down to the lobby right now," I started wriggling out of his hold, but he kept a tight grip on me and kept me in place. "I don't have makeup on and I'm in my pajamas!"

"First off, you don't need makeup," Niall glanced down at me for a second before is attention was taken by the elevator opening. He carried me in before pressing the lobby button with his knee. "Second off, everybody goes down to the lobby in their pajamas. I'm even in my pajamas!"

"Niall, you wear boxers to bed," I deadpanned as I made myself comfortable again. He's obviously not putting me down so what's the point in protesting.

On a positive note, I'm wasting zero energy by him carrying me the entire way down. That walk is too exhausting for this early in the morning.

"Your point?"

Oh my God.

"You're an idiot," I laughed, not even bothering to look down because he'd definitely pull something like this.

The elevator opened and Niall carried me out again.

"I may be an idiot, but I'm an idiot with breakfast," Niall smirked as I looked around us. The hotel made a buffet for us with every breakfast food possible.

How could I be mad at him waking me up when I can eat my tiredness in calories.

"I love you," I stated as I wriggled out of his hold, but this time he loosened his grip and let me go.

"That wasn't the way I expected you to say that to me for the first time, but okay," I looked back at Niall who had the biggest smirk on his face, but bit my tongue.

If I started an argument, I'd have to wait to scarf down this entire buffet.

I grabbed a plate, and immediately put two pancakes on it before drizzling a large quantity of maple syrup over it.

This is going to be a good day.

_____________________

"You done?" Niall asked as he looked at my empty plate. I laid a hand over my belly and groaned, the excruciating pain of being too full taking over me. He laughed at my response before saying, "I'll take that as a yes."

Once he took the plates to the shelf, he came back to the table and sat next to me.

"You wanna go back up to the room and get ready?" He asked as he tapped his fingers against the table.

"I can't walk-" I gasped, pain taking over my stomach. I looked at him sweetly and batted my eyelashes, "Carry me up?"

Niall rolled his eyes before getting up and nodding. I clapped my hand in victory as I held up my arms to grab his neck.