ParaNOrmal Activity

Molly's POV

"Everyone go pack, we're going over to Belfast for a few gigs and then we'll send you guys back to your homes," the boys' manager explained. Everyone shrugged and headed over to the elevators.  

"So is this the beginning of your tour or are these just little gigs to promote?" I questioned. I was wondering since Niall mentioned in their latest interview that he still needed to ask me to come on tour. By the way - he hasn't yet.  

"These are just small gigs. We'll do about 3 more of these and then we head back home to start packing for tour," Liam explained.  

"You should come with us on tour. It would be an absolute blast with you around with us." Louis threw his arm around my shoulder and smiled brightly. The 3 other boys agreed immediately while Niall nodded encouragingly at me.  

"Plus we wouldn't have to be away from each other. I just got reunited with you and, to be honest, I never want to say goodbye again," Niall added with a shy grin.  

I could feel myself blushing as I find myself agreeing. My newfound feeling for Niall are bubbling and the last thing I want to do is leave him either.

My only concern is my parents. They were already hesitant about me coming on this short trip, but the tour would be a year long leave. They probably won't even entertain the idea. 

"I'll have to ask my parents, they won't be easy to convince." The boys' shoulders slumped and they frowned a tad.  

"But I convinced them to let you come with me for the gigs," Niall whined.  

"Niall, we're talking about a full on year away from home. Plus, it's my senior year." I explained. I truly doubt my parents will let me skip an entire school year, especially if it's the last one.  

But I could take online classes. I already have my schedule for this year and I only really have 3 real classes. The rest are study halls and extracurriculars since I did as many credits as possible in my first 3 years of high school.

Plus - I don't want to show my face in front of everyone after what happened at the pool party. 

"But I promise that I'll try my hardest. I definitely would rather be on your tour with all of you," I tried to keep things positive and hope for the best.  

"We should hire someone to keep you educated during the tour. We want to be with you," Zayn exclaimed, the 4 other boys nodding their heads in the background. The elevator all of a sudden opened and I quickly stepped out of the tiny room.  

"I'll think about it, yeah? I'll try to convince them, but guys, I'm not promising anything. My parents are unpredictable when it comes to these situations."

Harry, Liam, and Louis each gave me a tight squeeze before they went off to their own rooms. Once I got to my room, I slid in the plastic card and opened up the door with Niall following closely behind.  

"So Ni, how much do you bet that I can clean up all of my stuff before you?" A mischievous glint sparkled in his eyes and I could tell he was all for it. 

"What does the loser have to do?" he asked.  

"How about the loser has to give the winner a piggy back ride and carry all of the bags." He cocked his head to the side, thinking a bit.  

"Game On!" and with that, I sprinted towards my side of the room and gathered as much of my dirty laundry into my arms. 

_______ 

"Hey, can you grab my book bag and— NIALL, DEAR GOD, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THAT PURSE!" I yelled from his back. 

Of course I won. I basically had everything put together besides the loose clothes and my extra necessities in the bathroom.