Chapter 5: Don't Tell Lies

Austin just asked me to be his girlfriend. I did not know what to say so I just said, "Umm...let me think."

Well. I know what to say, but after what just happened with Sydney. I don't know. Cause every boy wants what they can't have, and I want Austin to continuously love me through everything. And if I just give up and be his girlfriend then he won't wants me anymore but if I continue playing 'hard to get' then he might give up on me. So, I've started to give him hints like; kiss him, hold his hand, smile, text him sweetly, and hug him goodbye after school. He even drives me home and comes in so we can watch movies and stuff.

*SATURDAY*

It's Saturday and Austin is coming over. I have a feeling that this is going to be a crazy/loving day.

I got a text.

Austin: Hey baby, it's still winter and it's cold out. Can I come in?

Me: Well... Of course. Come on in.

He climbs through my window, carrying movie, candy, and flowers. My mom walks in.

Mom: Austin, you know you can use the front door.

Austin: Sorry, it's a habit.

She sits down the popcorn and leaves. She shuts the door behind her.

Austin hugs me.

Austin: I missed you.

Me: Yeah, yeah.

He kissed me. He picks me up. Not breaking the kiss. And lays me on the bed. He starts to unbuckle my shirt. I finally realize that I am giving in. And I stop. He is not going to win.

Me: Austin stop.

Austin: Come on baby.

I get up and buckle my shirt.

Me: Put the movie in.

Austin puts the movie in.

*IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE*

Austin: Do you love me?

Me: Yes.

Austin: Come on. Don't tell lies.

Me: I'm not.

Austin: Then kiss me.

I lean in and kiss him. We kiss for the rest of the movie.