Chapter 1: Finding Out

Well, I probably should introduce myself...

My name is Christian Jones and I have long hair that is straight and is kind of an ashy kind of color, I have bright blue eyes, I am short, and kind of a slut... But not exactly, at home I am a good girl, does her chores, keeps her room clean, and cooks kind-of-girl. But at school I am a bad girl, but doesn't get detention, all the guys want me, but they have to work REALLY hard to get me... Some have... But some are too fat and lazy to get me, there is this one guy in particular that I REALLY like that wouldn't have too work as hard to get me but still has to work, his name is Austin Mahone. He is the school's player... any girl would love to date him, but any girl is the ones that won't leave him alone, him and my brother used to be BEST FRIENDS, and I don't know what happened but they never hang out anymore and he seems all bad in school but really he is a sweet, caring, and sensitive kind-of-guy. Just like me...

AT HOME

Me: Todd, what happened to you?

Todd came home from school today and had a black eye.

Todd: N-nothing!

I knew that there was something wrong.

Me: Come on...

I led him to the couch, we sat down.

Me: Tell me what happened.

Todd: Do you know the reason that me and Austin stopped hanging out all the time?

Me: No, I don't... Why?

Todd: Me and Austin got into a competition for a girl... A smoking hot girl, well I won and ever since, he had hated me... He bullies me, he sends me letters during school saying, 'Just kill yourself already,' and, 'Go to hell, no one likes you,' him and his friends hit me and call me names... I try to stand up for myself but he just pushes me back down. All this happened after that girl broke up with me after 2 years of dating and went to Austin, he just bragged for a while then it went to name-calling then it went to hitting and punching.

Me: Oh Todd... I will teach him a lesson, no one messes with my brother. But me...

Todd: Hey!

We both start laughing.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

I see Austin... I have been waiting for this the whole day.

Me: Hey Austin!

I yelled.

He whistled the way a guy does when they see a pretty girl. I rolled my eyes.

Austin: What does this sexy babe want?

He put his hand on my cheek and looked deep in my eyes. I saw confusion, love, and care in his eyes. I couldn't resist... I didn't tell him off. I kissed him. I put my hands around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, I pulled him closer deepening the kiss. I forgot all about why I came to talk to him.

Austin's Friend Alex: Get a room!

We pulled away. He smirked, he put my back against the lockers. His face was 1 inch from mine. He pecked me on the lips.

Austin: What was that?

His cool, minty breath sent chills down my spine.

Me: You have no idea.

Austin: YOU have no idea that I have been waiting my whole life to do that. Ever since I started being friends with your brother, I loved you.

I just remembered why I came over here in the first place.

Me: You love me?

Austin kissed me.

Austin: Does that answer your question?

I nodded.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please tell me if you like it, comment, vote, and read more! New chapter might come tonight! Just there is school tomorrow and I am a bit tired. If I don't update today then I promise that I will update tomorrow!

~Olivia

Lots of love!