Living with a hot criminal my Mom wants to rehabiltate Part 6

The following morning me and Trina went to visit Mom in the hospital. Unfortunatly Trevor had to come to. I spent the whole trip over telling Trina about Ray. "I thought you hated this kid a week ago". I shrugged a little "That was before I got to know him". Trevor who I was making a point of ignoring snorted "he could have boned you and he didn't sounds like a pussy to me". Trina cringed but didn't say anything. It annoyed me she let him away with shit like this. "Well thats the diffrence between real men like him and pervy creeps like you, he thinks about something other than sex once in a while" I shot back. Trina just looked out the window trying to pretend everything was normal and her boyfriend wasn't arguing with her little sister. "Yeah or maybe he is she a faggot" Trevor smirked. I rolled my eyes to heaven "I don't know why I bother even trying to hold conversations with you Trevor" I said sighing.

At the hospital Mom was still in a coma but today they let us see her. I insisted Trevor wait outside because I didn't want him around me or my Mom when she was like this, he didn't seem to bothered though he was too busy staring at the big boobed nurse who was pulling her cardigan tighter around her in disgust at his leering.

Me and Trina took turns talking to Mom even though I didn't know if she could hear us. Then we each spent a little time our own with her while the other waited in the corridor. I went first. I held her hand and sat down beside her. "Mom....its me Cassie, I am here....I hope you can hear me. I am ok so don't worry about that. I am just worried about you. I don't know what I would do if I lost you, you are the best Mom anyone could ever wish for. Please get better" I whispered in her ear tears streaming down my face. I kissed her cheek and went to let Trina have her turn. I got a coffee from the vending machine and went out to the waiting area to sit down till Trina came back. Trevor was there already, I had almost forgotten about him. He siddled over to sit beside me. "you know Cassie you look better everytime I see you" he told me putting his hand on my leg. I slapped away "And you look worse" I told him annoyed. He leaned in to whisper in my ear. His breath smelt of cigerettes and beer. I gagged it wasn't even the afternoon and he had obviously already been drinking "You know its you I want really, I would leave your sister for you, you turn me on so much". I stood up abruptly "I am going to wait in the car" I said disgusted. "Bitch!" Trevor shouted after me

When Trina arrived 15 minutes later I was livid. I wa so sick of Trevor. I was going to tell her straight out what he said to me weather her feelings got hurt or not, she couldn't just keep pretending not to notice his behaviour any longer and I didn't care what Trevor said about it.

"Where is the loser, trying to get the busty nurses phone number?" I asked coldly. Trina just smiled "he got a call from a friend and he said he would meet me at home" she said. I snorted "I am sure". "About Trevor there is something I have to tell you" Trina said. "Me too actually do you know what he said to me when you were with Mom" I began but stopped as I noticed Trina holding out her hand. She was wearing a ring....an engagment ring. "Oh" I said stunned. "Trevor proposed last night" she gushed "and all this time you thought he was no good, see he really does love me" she said. She looked so happy. How could I tell her now. "Oh thats um...great" I said trying my best to fake a smile. "I know I am so excited, you have to be my maid of honour". "Sure Trina I would love to" I said my heart sinking. "So what did you have to tell me?" Trina asked. "Oh nothing, it not important" I said reaching over and hugging her "I am......really happy for you".

We were both quiet on the drive home. But for diffrent reasons. Trina was grinning like a chesire cat, obviously delighted by her enagement. Where as I was miserable thinking about my sister spending the rest of her life with that dirtbag. I just wanted to get home and see Ray, he would make things better. Thinking of Ray cheered me up a little. He was amazing, so protective and genuine and hot just standing there outside that alley way like that. Wait what standing there otuside that alley? I did a double take and sure enough there was Ray. "Stop the car" I screeched "What why?" Trina asked looking at me like I was crazy. "Just do it alright" I snapped. Trina pulled over and I rolled down the window for a clearer view. It was Ray alright. I watched open mouthed as some mangy looking junkie walked up to him. I watched Ray hand him something and take the money and I watched the junkie walk away. I jumped out of the car and strode angrily across the road. ray did a double take when he saw me. "Cassie...what are you doing here?" he said looking guilty. "I think the real question here is what are you doing here?" I shouted poking him in the chest with my finger. "I....I am just..." I didn't let him finish "YOU ARE DEALING DRUGS!" I screamed. "Keep it down he hissed looking around him, Cassie I can explain" he said. "Are you or are you not dealing drugs" I spat. "Well yes but I...I had to ok". "Save it Ray, I trusted you, you told me you wouldn't hurt me and said you were finished with all the criminal shit or was it all just lies. Lies to get close to me so you don't have to go back to prision" I cried. Ray reached for me but I stepped backwards "Cassie....I am sorry, just lets go home and we can straighten thing out ok". Just then Trigger the asshole from the park stepped out from the alley. "If you two want to have a domestic do it on your own time, Ray is working me now sweetie so save your lovers tiff till later" he said cruely. I looked at Trigger and then looked at Ray "and it him you are working for Ray?" I said before turning to walk away. Ray tried to follow me but by this time Trina was at my side. "Cassie please wait" he pleaded. "Leave her alone or I am calling the police" Trina told him seriously. Ray cursed but didn't follow us any further.

back in the car I kicked the dashboard and screamed in aggravation. Trina pulled me into a hug "Its ok Cassie, forget about him" she said stroking my hair. I took a deep breath in. I refused to cry anymore today. "Trina is it ok if I stay with you tonight, I don't want to be there when ray gets home". Trina nodded still hugging me "Of course you can Cassie as long as you like".