Living with a hot criminal my Mom wants to rehabiltate Part 5

"I WANT TO SEE HER!!!!" I screeched at the doctor. "Ms Stephens, I am sorry your mother is in intensive care thats not possible at the moment. "I DON'T CARE WHERE SHE IS I WANT TO SEE HER NOW!!!!" The doctor looked over my shoulder at Ray for help, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back a little "Cassie calm down....Dr is there anything you can tell us about Rita's (Cassies Mom's fisr name) condition?" The doctor nodded "She has bad head injuries I am afraid" he said symphatically "She is in a coma and her heart rate is irregular at this time really all we can do is wait and see if wakes up to know how bad it is. I pushed Ray aside "what do you mean IF she wakes up?" I snapped appualed. The doctor gave me a sad smile "like I said she did recieve serious head injuries, there is no way of knowing...." I wasn't listening to him. I turned to Ray and opened my arms, he obidently went to hug me but instead I fished the Hummer keys out of his pocket and ran as fast as I could towards the car park.

I could hear Ray cursing and running after me. I jumped into the hummer at hyper speed and locked the doors. I started the endgine just as Ray was running to the car park. "Cassie...wait I will go with you" he called but I didn't listen. I headed for the road almost running him over in the process. I drove for hours not even consentrating on where I was going. I couldn't cope if I lost my Mom. She was everything to me. I parked the car up and cried my eyes out. I looked at my watch, it was midnight but I didn't want to go home. I got out my phone and found Kim's number. Kim was my friend from school. I didn;t see much of her during the Summer but she always knew where the parties where.

The phone rang out..."please answer, please answer" I begged. "HELLO!!!" some shouted down the phone over the sound of music. I tried to make my voice sound normal like I hadn't spend the last few hours driving around aimlessly and crying". "Hey Kim, its Cassie, I was wondering are there any parties on tonight". "Cassie what a nice suprise, yeah I am at one now I will text you the address" Kim told me. Once I had the text I made my way over.

The party was at some rich kids house. The place looked like something from MTVs Cribs. I made my way through the crowds till I found Kim. She was sitting around playing a drink strip poker. That was Kim all over, a little wild to say the least. "She she defently play" one of the guys said. Now normally I never drink, I NEVER EVER take my clothes off, I don't even relly go to alot of parties but I was not thinking straight that night. I nodded and took a seat in the circle beside Kim. Kim gasped in amazement "Cassie Stephen playing strip poker and drinking alcahol, am I dreaming".

Most of what happend after that was a blur but what I do remember was doing way too many Tequila shot in my bra and panties and only putting the drink away to suck face with the guy who suggested I play with them. He climbed on top of me and pinned me to the ground grinding on me. His friends wolf whistled. Kim pushed him off and looked at me "Cassie are you ok, you are not nomrally like this". "I am fine, I am better than fine...I am wonderful, I told her reaching for the guy I had been kissing again. Kim frowned disapproving but didn't say anything else. "Want to come upstairs?" he whispered in my ear. "Yeh" I drawled back and he lifted me up and helped me stumble up the stairs.

He started to kiss me and I just let him, I let him pull my bra and panties off and touch me all over. He didn't seem to mind that I wasn't responding. Then he climbed onto of me and started to undress and I didn't even care that I was drunk and about to lose my virginity to some stranger at a party. Then the door was kicked open viciously. Mr strip poker jumped away from me in shock. I thought for sure I could hear Ray shouting at him but didn't know for sure, how could it be Ray, how would he ever find me here. Then someone was sitting me up and wrapping a coat around me. I pushed them away and ran for the ensuite bathroom. I made it just in time to puke as I reached the toilet. After I did things became alot clearer and I didn't feel so drunk. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. My hair was half in and half out of the messy bun I had put it this morning, I was naked apart from someone elses coat and I was shaking. I put some tooth paste on my finger and started to push it around my mouth as best I could. Then I remembered something vaguely although I was stil quite drunk. Someone had scared the poker guy off. Ray? Was it?...Was this his jacket? Did he see me naked almost giving up my virginity to some randomer, drunk out of my mind. I cringed and took a few steps towards the door and peaked out. Sure enough Ray was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. I crept out feeling utterly shamed. He handed me a glass of water which I took greatfully. "Go on, let me have it" I said sarcastically aware my word were still a little slurred. "Tell me how you are sick of having to save me and how stupid I am" feeling tears start to spill down my cheeks for the millionth time that day "Cassie...I am not going to give out to you, I just wish if you had of been upset over your mom you could have just talked to me" he said slowly. I shrugged my shoulders and sat down beside him bringing my knees up under my chin and pulling th coat down over them "Its not like we are exactly on good terms most of the time is is? and anyway you wouldn't understand" Ray sighed "Trust me I would" I looked at him "How?" I asked a little annoyed "How could you? you probaly never really cared about anyone in your life" Ray took a deep breath in "I cared about my sister, that was who I got the angel for remember". I nodded "I remember" "Well...My Mom was nothing like yours, she was an alcholic and a drug addict and when I was 6 she got invovled with Mikey my step Dad, he beat me every day of my life, thats why when I got older I turned to crims and drugs myself I just didn't care about my life anymore but I did care about one thing and that was my sister Jenny. I was 11 when my Mom had Jenny and no one thought she would make it, she was in hospital going through withdrawls because my mom still used when she was pregnant. She made up some bullshit story about going straight for the social workers so they would let us have her and every month they came to check my Mom and Mikey would stay sober and drug free for the couple of days before hand and it was done to me to clean the house and get rid of all the empty bottles and cans. I raised Jenny, the other two were way too drunk and most of the time they ignored her. Then two years ago when I was 15, I stood up to Mikey when he hit me and I broke his nose, he was afarid of me then, I was making a name for myself on the streets and he knew he couldn't mess with me anymore. I told him I was going out and when I came back I wanted him gone. He agreed begging me not to hurt him. When I came back though my Mom was sobbing and holding something in her arms, it was Jenny. He had killed her to spite me, kicked her to death when she was 4, he knew she was the only way to hurt me and needed to get one more blow in before he left. I gave up everything to find him and went looking for months with his picture, six months later I found him in a motel with an underaged prostiute, I made her leave and I shot him. Jenny was more important to me than anything the police or the state could ever do to me, but I realise now she wouldn't want that for her brother she would want me to have a normal life".

I was stunned when Ray finished. "I am so...sorry, God I have been such a bitch" I said "Look don't worry about it Cassie I know you were trying to look out for your mom". "Ray....do you think she is going to be alright?" I asked. Ray pulled me closer so my head was leaning on his shoulder "I really can't answer that Cassie, I just don't know". "Thanks for saving me.....Again" I said "Don't worry about it, I will always look out for you" he told me. I didn't even mean to do it, it just happend I pulled his face around and kissed him. He responded immeaditly and I climbed onto his lap facing him with my legs on either side. I felt him unzip the coat and when he touched my body it was nothing like the guy from earlier, it was gentle and tender and it made my tummy do little flips. I pressed myself against him kissing him harder. He flipped me over so I was on the bottom and pulled his T-shirt over his head. He had tattoos up and down his arms and the most perfect six pack I ever seen "I am so glad this is with you and not that other guy" I told him in between kissing. He pulled back, he look alarmed. "Cassie are you a virgin?" he asked I blushed why did I have to say anything I nodded shyly "but its ok I want to" I said trying to pull him back down to kiss me. Ray stood up and started to put his T-shirt on "I can't do this" he said "why not?" I protested wrapping the coat around me again starting to feel embarrased. "Because you are drunk and over emotional about your mom" he said. "well thanks now I feel like an idiot" I said not able to meet his eyes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up and kissed me on the lips "look your first time should be perfect ok?" I nodded "Ok" I said still blushing "Now come on lets get out of here" he said leading me outside