Living with a hot criminal my Mom want to rehabiltate Part 1

"Are you crazy, like seriously Mom have you lost your mind completely" I shrieked "There is going to be a murderer living in our house!!! What is wrong with you!!!". Of all the hair brained schemes my Mother had come up with this was by far the worst. "Cassie its good to help the less fortunate" she answered smiling serenly at me. "Agggghhhh....you are mental!" I screamed before grabbing my bag and slaming the front door behind me.

I drove dangerously in the direction of Trina apartment and hammered on the door like it had personally wronged me. Trina opened the door still in her pajamas, she looked at me like I had lost my mind. I stormed by her into the kitchen and started angerly pouring ceral into a bowl and sloshing milk messily on top of it. Trina followed me and watched me from the kitchen doorway. "What the hell is up with you?" "Mom is whats up with me! I told her through a mouthful of fruit loops. Trina sighed and sat down beside me at the kitchen table. "What has she done now?". Trina was my older sister and she knew full well what our crazy hippy mother was like and basically that was crazy and hippyish. "She has only gone and signed up for some help rehabiltate the youth program". Trina raised an eyebrow "A what program?". "She is taking in some criminal to live with us to help rehabilate him apprantly, some kid who murdered his step dad and has a string of other offenses and she wants to give him a second chance....a second chance to kill us both in our sleep" I finished. Trina shook her head "Jesus, is volunteering at the homeless shelter not enough for that women?". I slammed my fist down on the table "Thats not the worst of it Trina he is coming TODAY, she is there getting the guest room ready and I think maybe aunt Pam is coming to visit so I ask her and she thinks now is the best time to tell me I am going to be sharing breathing space with some fucked up chav by the sounds of it". Trina shrugged helplessly "you can stay here if you want?" "With Trevor? No thanks I would rather spend time with the murderer" I told her a little too harshly. I felt a pang of guilt as her face fell and immedaitly wished I had of just kept my mouth shut "I mean the apartment would be awfully cramped with the 3 of us" I told her. Trina just nodded and awkwardly started to tidy the room up. She always did that when she was upset, even when things didn't need tidying.

Trevor was her loser boyfriend. He had no job, no ambitions, cheated on her all the time, perved on me anytime Trina had her back turned and was snoring loudly from their bedroom at that very moment. I hung around Trina's for a little longer but as soon as the asshole decided to grace us with his presence in hsi dirty white vest and way too tight boxers I made my exit. I tried walking around the block a few times knew eventually I would have to go home and meet our rent a criminal so I may as well just get it over with.

There was a black hummer parked in the garden when I got home. Guess he is already here I huffed to myself. The minute I turned the key in the lock my Mom was calling me all excited to come and meet Ray. I reluctantly let her lead me into the living room where a young guy was sitting looking uncomfortable. He stood up and extended his hand "You must be Cassie, I am Ray Kent" he told me rather politely actually. My Mother beamed at us both "See you are going to be grat friends I willn go fix you and Ray some snacks and you two can talk" she said cheerily. I rolled my eyes she really was on another planet. As soon as my Mom left I dropped my hand back to my side "Listen here my Mom is naive and way too nice for her own good if you give her as much as an ounce of trouble while you are staying here I swear to God I will ruin your life" I hissed. Ray seemed a bit taken aback and then his face hardend "Nice to meet you too darling" he muttered. "I mean it" I said stepping closer to him. He grabbed my arn before I knew what was happening and slammed me against the wall. I gasped shocked "Let me go" I said through clenched teeth "Not until you listen to me" he snarled "I don't want to be hear anymore than you want me to be but I have to spend a year here or they send me back to prison and I am not going to let that happen so deal with hunny and don't think some high and mighty prissy spoiled little bitch like you can ever get away with threatening me, now we can either play nice" he said brushing his hand down my cheek "Or we can't, I will leave it up to you either way you better get use to me".

I pushed him off me before my Mom came back in with a tray of pink waffer biscuits and lemonade. "There you are kids" she said placing it on the coffee table. "Thanks Mrs Stephens" Ray told her. I sniffed "this is bullshit" and stormed out my Mother calling after me to come back.