Week Two

Tuesday 

Riker's POV

I woke up and stretched my arms, I heard a bleep go off from under my pillow and picked it up. I then unlocked it and I then saw it's a message from Sophia, She's like an clingy girl who can't move on even though she's the popular girl in school and it says "Riker I love you so much" I laughed and put my phone down. 

I got out of my bed and got dressed into a checkered t-shirt, Black Jeans, Socks  and last but not least a black leather Jacket to finish of my look.  I headed  to my desk table, sat down and sorted out my hair which was in a scruff already.

  I headed  to my desk table, sat down and sorted out my hair which was in a scruff already

I heard a knock on the door, "Who is it?" I  said to whoever is there. "Hey Riker" The voice said back through the door. To be honest  it's either going to be Rocky,Rydel,Ellington,Ross or Ryland. "It's Rydel"  she said opening  the door to my room. "It's safe to look Delly" I replied to her making sure  one last time. "So how do I look?" I asked Rydel.

Rydel looked at me in a very confused face. "Why are you all dressed up!" She replied to me. I looked at her and smiled "Today is the day I. Riker Anthony Lynch  will finally breaking up with Sophia" I said loudly. Rydel  smiled the happiest smile anyone has ever seen her do for a long time and came up hugging me tightly.  I hugged her back and let her go and strutted myself out of my house and to hers (Sophia's) house.

Rydel's POV

I've just been to Riker's room and to be honest he is as happy as a clown, I shook my head of an image of Riker as a clown which was creepy and I went to turn off his light and closed his bedroom door behind me.

I went to my bedroom, got my white vest top, white cardigan, red scarf, Blue ripped jeans and socks. I went over to get dressed, once I was finished I walked over to my desk and put on my make up which was not much just mascara, Eye Shadow and foundation and I wanted the natural look today. I then got my curlers and plugged it in and started curling my hair for the finished look.

 I then got my curlers and plugged it in and started curling my hair for the finished look

"Hey babe" Ellington  said to me over in my bed stretching his arms out wide. I looked at him and laughed out loud nearly falling off my chair. He got up and got his clothes which were a grey top,hoodie, blue Jeans and socks. He got dressed and came over and got his hair done beside me. He brushed it and kissed me on the cheek gently.