Moving To The UK

Riker's POV

I heard my phone go off. I looked at it and it said 7 am.  I stretched my arms and got dressed into  my black jeans, blue checkered shirt and my biker jacket and socks on.  I went over to my table and sorted my hair out. Once I was done, I walked out of my room, I smelled delicious pancakes and rushed downstairs to see everyone up and dressed "Morning lazy boy" Rocky said to me. I looked at him "You can speak can't you lazy ass" I said to him. "OI Riker" mum said to me. I looked at her and I shut myself up. I walked to the dining room and everyone came to sit down. 

I looked at mum and dad "So when are we leaving?" I asked her confused. She looked at me and glared "Riker we are going as soon as we can to unpack once we get there" she said to me. Dad looked at us "Also all of you will be going to college as well?" he said to us. I smiled at him "Yes thank you so much dad" I said proudly to him. "But dad what about tour?" Rydel asked mum and dad. Dad looked up and shook his head "I've planned it after you guys have finished college for 2 years and if Riker you buck yourself up. You all can go back on tour" he said to us all. "Okay mum  and dad" we all said to them both apart from Ellington.  

We all finished our breakfast eating our pancakes and helped back the van and our car. 

Saffy's POV

I'm awake, in the kitchen with my sister Bonnie and Honey. Honey is 7 Years Old and Bonnie is 9 years old. We just getting breakfast for everyone Joe isn't awake quite yet since it's moving day, I let him have a lie in. Mum and dad came in and looked at us all "What's for breakfast darlings?" They said to me. "Its um eggy bread" I said to them both "Okay well we're going after breakfast so keep it clean" mum said to us all. I nodded and he girls went off to the dining room to sit down.  I was done making it, carried Mum and dad's in first with cutlery as well. Then Bonnie and Honey also with knife and forks. 

I went upstairs to get Joe up, I got into my room and turned on the light. I walked to Joe and he is moving slightly in his bed, kissed his forehead "Mummy" He said to me. I looked at him "Yes Joe" I replied back to him sweetly. He looked at me and smiled, and took and deep breath  in and got changed into some clothes and ran downstairs. I laughed and got dressed and put his and my clothes in the suitcase. I followed him downstairs and got him his breakfast along with mine. Mum,dad, Bonnie and Honey were all done eating so they went up to go and get dressed and sorted out before we all have to leave.

We soon were done eating and I heard knock on the door "MUM Liv and co is here" I shouted to her. "Okay darling invite them in" she said to me. I opened the door and saw Liv and her mum and dad. "SAFFY" She said to me. "LIV" I said to her. They all walked in and there stuff is in there car and took a seat in the sitting room. Joe ran upstairs and brushed his teeth, I followed him to do the same. Mum, dad came down and waited for us all. 

I grabbed my suitcase and we all packed the van and our car and drove to the airport. 

Riker's POV

We all got to the airport and got out of the car. "Right if you guys go sit down on a seat and me and your dad will get your the tickets for us all" she said to us all. We all walked to a seat and sat down talking. 

"Hey guys" Saffy and Liv  said to us all. "Hey baby" Rocky said to  Saffy. Liv looked at me strangely, looked looked at her back "what is it?" I said to her rudely. Saffy looked at me "Why can't you just be nice" she said to me. I looked at her confused and she looked at me angrily. Ryland came over to Liv and gave a her kiss on the cheek.  Rocky stood up and hugged Joe and gave Saffy a kiss on the lips. I gritted my teeth and looked away. There mum and dad went off to get there tickets as well. We all sat down on the floor and waited "So Saffy you going back to college to your last year of  childcare?" Rydel asked her. She nodded  "Yeah I am I literally can't wait to see my old friends and make new friends as well" She said to her. Rydel smiled at her and laughed. Ross,Rocky,Ellington and Ryland all laughed as well and I smirked at Saffy. "Hold up what's so funny?" she asked us all. "GUESS WHO'S GOING TO COLLEGE AS WELL?" Rocky questioned her. Liv and Saffy looked confused at us "Is it Alfie Deyes" they both said to us all. We all laughed "No it's us" Rydel said to them. "But...but how?" she asked us. "Well it's simple dad said we have to complete 2 years and Riker has to get better. Then tour can be back on" Ryland said to them both. Saffy and Liv laughed and stood up "We will be back. Can you look after Joe Rocky" She asked him. Rocky nodded and played a game with Joe called Eye spy.